Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ~Aze's Lightning Leveling~
1 2 3
@Azelais

Of course! I know it won't be immediate.
@Azelais

Of course! I know it won't be immediate.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Awesome! Also I just wanted to say these dragons are beautiful holy crap they are amazing.
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Awesome! Also I just wanted to say these dragons are beautiful holy crap they are amazing.
s3InkkT.png
^
^
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
How much to train 3 dragons from lv.14 to lv.20?
@Azelais
How much to train 3 dragons from lv.14 to lv.20?
@Quenya

74kT or 92.5 gems each, so 222kT or 278 gems altogether.
@Quenya

74kT or 92.5 gems each, so 222kT or 278 gems altogether.
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
Excellent, can you start now?
@Azelais
Excellent, can you start now?
@Quenya

Sure thing. Would you prefer to have them done one at a time or all at once? All at once will probably take longer altogether and I'll need directions for stating and the appropriate stones (or funds to buy the stones).

I generally prefer doing them one at a time because it will probably take less time overall and allow me to trade them back to you as I finish, so you could get a jumpstart on grinding or whatever. :)
@Quenya

Sure thing. Would you prefer to have them done one at a time or all at once? All at once will probably take longer altogether and I'll need directions for stating and the appropriate stones (or funds to buy the stones).

I generally prefer doing them one at a time because it will probably take less time overall and allow me to trade them back to you as I finish, so you could get a jumpstart on grinding or whatever. :)
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
One at a time but I prefer to send all 3 if you have the lair space 'cos once the work week starts I'm not sure if I'll remember to come online. As for stones and such I'm not sure how I want to stat and stone them so I'll do that once they are returned to level.
@Azelais
One at a time but I prefer to send all 3 if you have the lair space 'cos once the work week starts I'm not sure if I'll remember to come online. As for stones and such I'm not sure how I want to stat and stone them so I'll do that once they are returned to level.
@Quenya

Fine with me, I have plenty of lair space atm. Just send me a crossroads and I'll get to work. You don't have to pay til I'm finished. :)

Nice name btw, I always preferred Quenya to Sindarin.
@Quenya

Fine with me, I have plenty of lair space atm. Just send me a crossroads and I'll get to work. You don't have to pay til I'm finished. :)

Nice name btw, I always preferred Quenya to Sindarin.
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais
Thank you ^^ both for the leveling and the complement =D
@Azelais
Thank you ^^ both for the leveling and the complement =D
1 2 3