Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ~Aze's Lightning Leveling~
1 2 3
@Azelais

Do you do full teams?
@Azelais

Do you do full teams?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
@Pumpkinsnuffle
I can do all three at once, if that's what you mean, but only when provided with directions for stating, eliminate, and 3 berserker stones and 2 ambush schools. Or I can just level them independently of each other and trade each back to you as I finish. Whatever you want to do, really. :)
@Pumpkinsnuffle
I can do all three at once, if that's what you mean, but only when provided with directions for stating, eliminate, and 3 berserker stones and 2 ambush schools. Or I can just level them independently of each other and trade each back to you as I finish. Whatever you want to do, really. :)
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais

Okay, I would definitely like to have three dragons trained! My decision will be based on which method will be faster for you.
@Azelais

Okay, I would definitely like to have three dragons trained! My decision will be based on which method will be faster for you.
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Doing each one at a time will probably be quicker and easier. Also better for you because I can trade you back each one as I finish so you can grind or whatever with them. :)
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Doing each one at a time will probably be quicker and easier. Also better for you because I can trade you back each one as I finish so you can grind or whatever with them. :)
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais

Okay! What would be the total price? And do you wanna take them all now, or take them one by one?
@Azelais

Okay! What would be the total price? And do you wanna take them all now, or take them one by one?
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Am I taking them from level 1 to 25? :)
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Am I taking them from level 1 to 25? :)
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais

Yep!!
@Azelais

Yep!!
@Pumpkinsnuffle
It's 245,500T per drag, so it would be a total of 736,500T. And I can take them all now or one by one, your choice. :)
@Pumpkinsnuffle
It's 245,500T per drag, so it would be a total of 736,500T. And I can take them all now or one by one, your choice. :)
s3InkkT.png
@Azelais

I'll send them all to you and you can request the 245.5k in the return crossroads for each one!
@Azelais

I'll send them all to you and you can request the 245.5k in the return crossroads for each one!
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Alright, sounds good! It will probably take a few days, is that okay?
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Alright, sounds good! It will probably take a few days, is that okay?
s3InkkT.png
1 2 3