Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Permababies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have one right now- my ‘fandragon’ for Splash from the lorebook. I’ve got at least 1 more in the works; maybe two. Still deciding on what to do with a gen1 of mine.
I have one right now- my ‘fandragon’ for Splash from the lorebook. I’ve got at least 1 more in the works; maybe two. Still deciding on what to do with a gen1 of mine.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I've got four right now. I had fun setting them up and getting their genes done, though, and I still love them to pieces, but I probably won't be getting anymore. Not unless the staff add some more bells and whistles, and that's assuming they ever will.
I've got four right now. I had fun setting them up and getting their genes done, though, and I still love them to pieces, but I probably won't be getting anymore. Not unless the staff add some more bells and whistles, and that's assuming they ever will.
TyYgOYZ.png
I have two! They're so cute.

I hope one day apparel and such is developed for babies though because I would have way more if I could play with them more.
I have two! They're so cute.

I hope one day apparel and such is developed for babies though because I would have way more if I could play with them more.
ew9u8Xp.png
I have 2 (A coatl and a tundra) and I'm in the process of geting another one (a snapper).

I hope in the future at least they let us use them as avatars.
I have 2 (A coatl and a tundra) and I'm in the process of geting another one (a snapper).

I hope in the future at least they let us use them as avatars.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
I have one for lore purposes. She’s a young hatchling that’s brand new to the Clan by my lore.

I do plan a second, though, and maybe a third.
I have one for lore purposes. She’s a young hatchling that’s brand new to the Clan by my lore.

I do plan a second, though, and maybe a third.
“an
-art by @owleics
0, I gotta be able to dress my dragons. That's the best part about FR!
0, I gotta be able to dress my dragons. That's the best part about FR!
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
2. Both because they looked way better as hatchlings than adults.
2. Both because they looked way better as hatchlings than adults.
RXOvIvB.png
I have one and I love her so much ^^

Kinda wish I could give her a flowerfall or a lily or something though, but oh well. Maybe one day we'll get permababy apparel!
I have one and I love her so much ^^

Kinda wish I could give her a flowerfall or a lily or something though, but oh well. Maybe one day we'll get permababy apparel!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Three! I love them but probably won't have more than one or two more. (They're just so cute though...)
Three! I love them but probably won't have more than one or two more. (They're just so cute though...)
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I have one for lore purposes :3
I have one for lore purposes :3
photofunky.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9