Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | save these kids! [3yo] [lore] [art]
1 2
Hi! i'm becoming a primarily gen one lair, and i need more space/can't care for these guys anymore.... i'd be forever grateful if you saved them! they will be exalted if they don't find new homes. [sub] I'd rather you didn't exalt them, but if you keep them around for a while and end up exalting it's alright. or if you really want to exalt please breed them first. [/sub] edit* just one left! save herrrr [center][b]15kt[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6380945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63810/6380945_350.png[/img] [/url] has a cute art piece feel free to haggle. i really need them gone. <3
Hi! i'm becoming a primarily gen one lair, and i need more space/can't care for these guys anymore.... i'd be forever grateful if you saved them! they will be exalted if they don't find new homes.

I'd rather you didn't exalt them, but if you keep them around for a while and end up exalting it's alright. or if you really want to exalt please breed them first.

edit* just one left! save herrrr
15kt

6380945_350.png

has a cute art piece

feel free to haggle. i really need them gone. <3
I need to sell a couple more dragons (saving for more lair expansions, I found out that if you make your lair big enough, it places you in the same location as the deity :DDDD) BUT I do like Aura.

I hoard circuits.
I need to sell a couple more dragons (saving for more lair expansions, I found out that if you make your lair big enough, it places you in the same location as the deity :DDDD) BUT I do like Aura.

I hoard circuits.
ew9u8Xp.png
@WeylandYutani woah i didn't really know that! and your circuit children look awesome!

lemme know if you want to take her, i will go down to just above exalting/AH price to sell her, as long as she gets a good home.
@WeylandYutani woah i didn't really know that! and your circuit children look awesome!

lemme know if you want to take her, i will go down to just above exalting/AH price to sell her, as long as she gets a good home.
@sainthood Hey there, I'd be happy to buy Kyro for 15kt B)
@sainthood Hey there, I'd be happy to buy Kyro for 15kt B)
QDUbuEp.png
@hakuraimaru awesome! Sent a CR
@hakuraimaru awesome! Sent a CR
@sainthood Much obliged! ^u^
@sainthood Much obliged! ^u^
QDUbuEp.png
^
^
I came to this forum to try and clean out my lair but it looks like I'm just going to end up filling it XD Could I take the triple seafoam off your hands?
I came to this forum to try and clean out my lair but it looks like I'm just going to end up filling it XD Could I take the triple seafoam off your hands?
@lazybug oh honestly mood forever! and you sure can, just sent a CR!
@lazybug oh honestly mood forever! and you sure can, just sent a CR!
@sainthood
I'm trying so hard to clean out my lair and then I see these. :'D I have such a soft spot for the old guys and can't handle seeing them get exalted. Could I grab Altar, please? If no one takes Aura by the time you're ready to exalt I'll take her too, just trying to stop myself from filling back up all of the spots I clear haha.
@sainthood
I'm trying so hard to clean out my lair and then I see these. :'D I have such a soft spot for the old guys and can't handle seeing them get exalted. Could I grab Altar, please? If no one takes Aura by the time you're ready to exalt I'll take her too, just trying to stop myself from filling back up all of the spots I clear haha.
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
1 2