Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon Shores: Spyro & Colorful Levels
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OqayqAv.png[/img][/center]
OqayqAv.png
1dLHcL0.png
A quick note: sorry for my FR inactivity!! Things will be calming down IRL after this upcoming weekend and I'll probably respond to everyone then @_@ Thanks for your patience.
A quick note: sorry for my FR inactivity!! Things will be calming down IRL after this upcoming weekend and I'll probably respond to everyone then @_@ Thanks for your patience.
91tEfLi.png
@Shellshaded

What happened to this hatchery? I bought a dragon from you a while ago but his primary is just too light. :( Are you going to breed Delta and Casty again?
@Shellshaded

What happened to this hatchery? I bought a dragon from you a while ago but his primary is just too light. :( Are you going to breed Delta and Casty again?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OqayqAv.png[/img][/center]
OqayqAv.png
1dLHcL0.png
Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity. I had a pretty bad episode of mental illness junk and was away for so long that it made it harder for me to get back into FR ._. I'm doing my best to work through it now. Floundering between healthcare providers and doctors sucks.

I'd like to give a shout-out and a big thank you to the Shadow Food Kitchen, run by @KarayanK, in addition to @TrivialArmor and @Emberglo. These friendly folks helped feed my draggies so I could get back to running the hatchery!

First, responding to posts:
@ArtsyAlraune
Scooted you over to the Supercharge list! I have the parents on a nest now.

@QhaZomb
Added! Thanks for your interest, and it's nice to see you. :)

@Artificiary
Added!

@Tox
Hi there! Sorry to worry you. I put Delta and Casty on a nest today. Do you want to be placed on the wait list?
Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity. I had a pretty bad episode of mental illness junk and was away for so long that it made it harder for me to get back into FR ._. I'm doing my best to work through it now. Floundering between healthcare providers and doctors sucks.

I'd like to give a shout-out and a big thank you to the Shadow Food Kitchen, run by @KarayanK, in addition to @TrivialArmor and @Emberglo. These friendly folks helped feed my draggies so I could get back to running the hatchery!

First, responding to posts:
@ArtsyAlraune
Scooted you over to the Supercharge list! I have the parents on a nest now.

@QhaZomb
Added! Thanks for your interest, and it's nice to see you. :)

@Artificiary
Added!

@Tox
Hi there! Sorry to worry you. I put Delta and Casty on a nest today. Do you want to be placed on the wait list?
91tEfLi.png
@ShellShaded

Oh gosh, I had no idea! I'm so sorry you were dealing with that! I hope things get better for you. <3

I found a pair and have them on a nest, but in the event that I don't get a Wildclaw with Iri/Shim out of the pair, I'd definitely like to be on the pinglist for Delta and Casty!
@ShellShaded

Oh gosh, I had no idea! I'm so sorry you were dealing with that! I hope things get better for you. <3

I found a pair and have them on a nest, but in the event that I don't get a Wildclaw with Iri/Shim out of the pair, I'd definitely like to be on the pinglist for Delta and Casty!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox It's okay :) I just faded away from the Internet without notice lol;
Thank you. I really appreciate that. <3

Okay! Just let me know.

Crystallized Ping List: we have two Iri/Shim ladies available. They're 30kt in the AH.
@Stormfly
@CosmicFalcon
@Siouxsie
@rawrpopsicles
@Tox It's okay :) I just faded away from the Internet without notice lol;
Thank you. I really appreciate that. <3

Okay! Just let me know.

Crystallized Ping List: we have two Iri/Shim ladies available. They're 30kt in the AH.
@Stormfly
@CosmicFalcon
@Siouxsie
@rawrpopsicles
91tEfLi.png
Gah, sorry, and @Teletraan for "all draggies for sale" pings. We have some Crystallized ladies!
Gah, sorry, and @Teletraan for "all draggies for sale" pings. We have some Crystallized ladies!
91tEfLi.png
@Stormfly Woah, so swift! Thank you for your support~
@Stormfly Woah, so swift! Thank you for your support~
91tEfLi.png
@Shellshaded

Welcome back! I sympathize, 100%. I hope you're doing better, take care of yourself! <3

edit: While I'm thinking about it, in the future when you breed your Crystallized pair, you're welcome to use one of my nests so that they'll have matching eyes!
@Shellshaded

Welcome back! I sympathize, 100%. I hope you're doing better, take care of yourself! <3

edit: While I'm thinking about it, in the future when you breed your Crystallized pair, you're welcome to use one of my nests so that they'll have matching eyes!
5AaV1vW.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63