Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bbord's Art Shop (gijinka / oc) CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@bbord
mind adding me to the pinglist?
@bbord
mind adding me to the pinglist?
9.jpg
@meanling @Mazurkas

Yeah sure I'll add you both to the pinglist!
@meanling @Mazurkas

Yeah sure I'll add you both to the pinglist!
@bbord
AHHHH omg she looks amazing!! your style is so clean and lovely and you drew her perfectly ; -; thank you so much for your hard work! do you mind if i add a link to it on her bio pages, and would you prefer i link back to your FR page or a tumblr or something? <3
@bbord
AHHHH omg she looks amazing!! your style is so clean and lovely and you drew her perfectly ; -; thank you so much for your hard work! do you mind if i add a link to it on her bio pages, and would you prefer i link back to your FR page or a tumblr or something? <3
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
@Electric ahhh no problem!! I really had a fun time drawing her! And yeah that's perfectly fine, you can link to my deviantart if you want! It's linked on my clan profile!
@Electric ahhh no problem!! I really had a fun time drawing her! And yeah that's perfectly fine, you can link to my deviantart if you want! It's linked on my clan profile!
@Bbord
* w* all righty, sounds great! and thank you again <33
@Bbord
* w* all righty, sounds great! and thank you again <33
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
[center]@Flammable [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/3c7e/i/2018/134/6/9/flammable_by_bbord-dcbixss.png[/img] So this is different from what I normally do, but I was in an experimental mood and anything else I did didn't seem right. Sorry if he seems somber- I just read he liked thunder storms and his power looks like toxic flames and I went with it lol. Anyways I hope you like it![/center]
@Flammable

flammable_by_bbord-dcbixss.png

So this is different from what I normally do, but I was in an experimental mood and anything else I did didn't seem right. Sorry if he seems somber- I just read he liked thunder storms and his power looks like toxic flames and I went with it lol.

Anyways I hope you like it!
@auroshen phew, finally finished ;;;;; I'm so sorry that it took so long! I hope you like him, I had a bit of a hard time with the hair lol [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7a5c/th/pre/f/2018/238/0/7/commission__auroshen_by_bbord-dcedtpa.png[/img]
@auroshen
phew, finally finished ;;;;; I'm so sorry that it took so long! I hope you like him, I had a bit of a hard time with the hair lol
commission__auroshen_by_bbord-dcedtpa.png
@bbord
your art is stunning!! would you mind adding me to the pinglist:’0?
@bbord
your art is stunning!! would you mind adding me to the pinglist:’0?
xpxalNl.gif
@Multilyn Here he is! I had a fun time coloring his hair lol, I hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f67/f/2018/238/3/e/commission__multilyn_by_bbord-dcee6k7.png[/img]
@Multilyn
Here he is! I had a fun time coloring his hair lol, I hope you like it!

commission__multilyn_by_bbord-dcee6k7.png
@Bbord

Aaaaa thank you so much! He’s so fluffy I love it! >u<
I’m glad you had fun with him and I look forward to getting art from you again in the future!
@Bbord

Aaaaa thank you so much! He’s so fluffy I love it! >u<
I’m glad you had fun with him and I look forward to getting art from you again in the future!
zJ1RT3W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11