Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair purge! G1s, dbls, 6/7dig imps, etc
1 2 3 4
@rahkali oh buddy pal i definitely have cats, i will put together an imgur album and add it to the cr in a few <3 thank you so much!
@rahkali oh buddy pal i definitely have cats, i will put together an imgur album and add it to the cr in a few <3 thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
^
^
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Is #33591912 still available? @Rahkali
Is #33591912 still available? @Rahkali
@Sinon

She is! c:
@Sinon

She is! c:

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I would love to take her off your hands! Right now I don't have much gold or treasure (just got back from little hiatus) but I have items. Would you be interested in skins?

If not, what amount of treasure or gems would you want for her? :) (cause I will sell stuff if you hold her for me haha)
@Rahkali I would love to take her off your hands! Right now I don't have much gold or treasure (just got back from little hiatus) but I have items. Would you be interested in skins?

If not, what amount of treasure or gems would you want for her? :) (cause I will sell stuff if you hold her for me haha)
@Sinon

I'm really liking that last skin but unfortunately I don't think i would ever use it ;__; I was going to auction the lady with a SB of around ~1500g, but since life sucks and keeps me too busy for an auction, if you could come somewhere close to that I could let her go ;) and yeah I'd be willing to hold her for ya! How long do you think you'd need? As long as it isn't, say, months and months, I'm pretty chill with waiting.

I poked at your lair out of curiosity and holy wow it's so pleasing to look at, so consistent with colors :D
@Sinon

I'm really liking that last skin but unfortunately I don't think i would ever use it ;__; I was going to auction the lady with a SB of around ~1500g, but since life sucks and keeps me too busy for an auction, if you could come somewhere close to that I could let her go ;) and yeah I'd be willing to hold her for ya! How long do you think you'd need? As long as it isn't, say, months and months, I'm pretty chill with waiting.

I poked at your lair out of curiosity and holy wow it's so pleasing to look at, so consistent with colors :D

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali Give me a day or so to sell off some things and I can get you the 1500G ^_^ Thank you for being willing to hold her. She's gorgeous and will fit in very well with my lair haha.

That's so sweet of you! <3 Thanks! You have some really stunning dragons in your lair. I really love how well dressed they are and their vibrancy ouo
@Rahkali Give me a day or so to sell off some things and I can get you the 1500G ^_^ Thank you for being willing to hold her. She's gorgeous and will fit in very well with my lair haha.

That's so sweet of you! <3 Thanks! You have some really stunning dragons in your lair. I really love how well dressed they are and their vibrancy ouo
@Sinon

I'm super glad to hear it, I've always wanted a cyan/radio or radio/cyan gen1 but now that I have one I have no idea what to do with her D: it'll be nice to see her get some love!

Awwh thank you as well! <33 I'm pretty proud of some of them ;v;
@Sinon

I'm super glad to hear it, I've always wanted a cyan/radio or radio/cyan gen1 but now that I have one I have no idea what to do with her D: it'll be nice to see her get some love!

Awwh thank you as well! <33 I'm pretty proud of some of them ;v;

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

I almost feel like it's fate because I was searching for this combination today and stumbled on your thread haha xD I will definitely give her lots of love. I already have lots of plans for her haha.

You should be! Those dragons are beauts! uwu
@Rahkali

I almost feel like it's fate because I was searching for this combination today and stumbled on your thread haha xD I will definitely give her lots of love. I already have lots of plans for her haha.

You should be! Those dragons are beauts! uwu
@Rahkali I'm sure you know what I'm gonna ask, but what's your absolute lowest price on Mercy? please be gentle ; w ;
@Rahkali I'm sure you know what I'm gonna ask, but what's your absolute lowest price on Mercy? please be gentle ; w ;
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
1 2 3 4