Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Test out your Color Vision
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I got 7. I guess that's not too terrible. :'D
I got 7. I guess that's not too terrible. :'D
Did this three times very quickly... 23, 4 and then 0. Yay! ^ ^

The first was probably because I adjusted the brightness before it, and well, I can see the differences best when I move the boxes and I'm too lazy to actually check them after I moved others... ^ ^

I have to get my younger sister to do this test, we are always arguing about colours and sometimes it's pretty clear that we don't see the same ones. If possible, I never go shopping with her...
Did this three times very quickly... 23, 4 and then 0. Yay! ^ ^

The first was probably because I adjusted the brightness before it, and well, I can see the differences best when I move the boxes and I'm too lazy to actually check them after I moved others... ^ ^

I have to get my younger sister to do this test, we are always arguing about colours and sometimes it's pretty clear that we don't see the same ones. If possible, I never go shopping with her...
hWsjkHE.png
I got 18. I guess that's okay xD I had to squint and bob my head around my computer screen to see different angles of it.
I got 18. I guess that's okay xD I had to squint and bob my head around my computer screen to see different angles of it.

I got 15. Is that good?
I got 15. Is that good?
nqo76r.png

Ahh, I've seen this test before but always had to stop because it made my eyes hurt (today being no exception)
I got a 0, I'm genuinely surprised :b
Ahh, I've seen this test before but always had to stop because it made my eyes hurt (today being no exception)
I got a 0, I'm genuinely surprised :b
Whoa. I was not expecting a 0.
Whoa. I was not expecting a 0.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
i got a 53. - 3-
that kept making my eyes go buggy
i got a 53. - 3-
that kept making my eyes go buggy
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
I got an 8. Not bad. I just had some issues distinguishing the blue-ish greens. I think the last time I took this I got a 15 so yay
I got an 8. Not bad. I just had some issues distinguishing the blue-ish greens. I think the last time I took this I got a 15 so yay
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
my score was 19
my score was 19
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Mine was 36. oh god. I'm gonna try again later when I'm not in class so I can focus. XD
Mine was 36. oh god. I'm gonna try again later when I'm not in class so I can focus. XD
059Arcanineanimated2.gif
Pardon my pixel dust!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7