Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Request]
So I'm casting a wide net here and I hope I'm not bothering anyone but I'm hoping that you guys would be willing to give me a hand with something.

A friend of mine is creating a subspecies inspired by a Gen1 pair that she has. Buuuut since she doesn't want to breed Gen1s (understandably lol) she wants to kind of recreate them.

It's a pretty specific and not very common color combo and I've spent the last 4-5 hours using the search function to find suitable dragons, while she's been scouring the AH for days, and I finally found a couple that would help recreate this girl. That's where you come in!

Females
@Oceaneyes Smokewreath
@imnothere Zemblas

Males
@dragonbee Fukuro
@Mopey Orel
@guardianluver Victor

I'm hoping that maybe a pair of you (or a couple pairs), would be willing to lend your dragons to me to breed them? I can provide collateral or pay (or both) if you like. Please let me know if you're okay with this, and maybe we can work out something that makes everyone comfortable?

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you soon! :)
So I'm casting a wide net here and I hope I'm not bothering anyone but I'm hoping that you guys would be willing to give me a hand with something.

A friend of mine is creating a subspecies inspired by a Gen1 pair that she has. Buuuut since she doesn't want to breed Gen1s (understandably lol) she wants to kind of recreate them.

It's a pretty specific and not very common color combo and I've spent the last 4-5 hours using the search function to find suitable dragons, while she's been scouring the AH for days, and I finally found a couple that would help recreate this girl. That's where you come in!

Females
@Oceaneyes Smokewreath
@imnothere Zemblas

Males
@dragonbee Fukuro
@Mopey Orel
@guardianluver Victor

I'm hoping that maybe a pair of you (or a couple pairs), would be willing to lend your dragons to me to breed them? I can provide collateral or pay (or both) if you like. Please let me know if you're okay with this, and maybe we can work out something that makes everyone comfortable?

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you soon! :)
rvIMLeS.png
Wow Zemblas, of all dragons.
She was a gift from my sister and i really love her.
Too bad they dont have a trade breeding.

But i would love to help.
How can i be sure to get her back?
Wow Zemblas, of all dragons.
She was a gift from my sister and i really love her.
Too bad they dont have a trade breeding.

But i would love to help.
How can i be sure to get her back?
@imnothere

I can send you a dragon that's important to me. Seeing as all of the dragons I listed are RTB, I would be booning the nest as soon as I got them, so you'd get the dragon back almost instantly, but I understand wanting to be careful :)
@imnothere

I can send you a dragon that's important to me. Seeing as all of the dragons I listed are RTB, I would be booning the nest as soon as I got them, so you'd get the dragon back almost instantly, but I understand wanting to be careful :)
rvIMLeS.png