Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar bug
So apparently I have two Leafy Moth familiars in my hoard ( I can see them under the familiars tab ) but when I go to assign them to my dragons, they don't show up. IDK. I'm using Chrome.
So apparently I have two Leafy Moth familiars in my hoard ( I can see them under the familiars tab ) but when I go to assign them to my dragons, they don't show up. IDK. I'm using Chrome.
tumblr_puz35hDKrI1skw924o2_r1_250.gif
@CyborgVulture

Your dragon Quercus has a Leafy Moth assigned to her. You cannot assign the same familiar to more than one dragon at a time.
@CyborgVulture

Your dragon Quercus has a Leafy Moth assigned to her. You cannot assign the same familiar to more than one dragon at a time.
@UsagiChaan

Ohhh interesting-- I didn't know that. Thank you.
@UsagiChaan

Ohhh interesting-- I didn't know that. Thank you.
tumblr_puz35hDKrI1skw924o2_r1_250.gif
Oh, I was about to report the same thing. Weird rule, but mkay, at least we know what's going on.
Oh, I was about to report the same thing. Weird rule, but mkay, at least we know what's going on.
@JerzBandyta

The reason is that the familiars are account locked, meaning that once it's registered in your bestiary it stays there for as long as you have the familiar. So instead of having each familiar be its own individual thing, they bond with your account overall, so that's why you can't have more than one familiar of the same type (ie two Leafy Moths) on different dragons at once.

I hope this makes sense! I'm bad at explaining things sometimes, aha.
@JerzBandyta

The reason is that the familiars are account locked, meaning that once it's registered in your bestiary it stays there for as long as you have the familiar. So instead of having each familiar be its own individual thing, they bond with your account overall, so that's why you can't have more than one familiar of the same type (ie two Leafy Moths) on different dragons at once.

I hope this makes sense! I'm bad at explaining things sometimes, aha.
Oh, it makes sense in technical way ^^
I'm rather wondering- aren't familiars considered dragon's pets? If yes, then they are rather individual than just way to get entry in bestiary... *thinking hard*
Oh, it makes sense in technical way ^^
I'm rather wondering- aren't familiars considered dragon's pets? If yes, then they are rather individual than just way to get entry in bestiary... *thinking hard*