Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28
Still having this problem as well. Any magic attack, whether used by friend or foe, slows the FPS to a crawl--no matter what browser I use--to the point where I need to restart coli.
Still having this problem as well. Any magic attack, whether used by friend or foe, slows the FPS to a crawl--no matter what browser I use--to the point where I need to restart coli.
This is still happening. I've tried multiple browsers, they're up to date, but as soon as anyone uses a magic attack, boom. Unplayable. Guess it's back to ignoring the fact that Coliseum exists.
This is still happening. I've tried multiple browsers, they're up to date, but as soon as anyone uses a magic attack, boom. Unplayable. Guess it's back to ignoring the fact that Coliseum exists.
Yup, still. I'd say 3/4ths of magic attack from monsters and so far any magic attack by one of my dragons will cause a slowdown. Coli would be 10x better if this were fixed, since 80% of my reloads are easily from being slowed-to-a-crawl rather than tpk. Sadly this thread has been going on since June so not holding my breath XD
Yup, still. I'd say 3/4ths of magic attack from monsters and so far any magic attack by one of my dragons will cause a slowdown. Coli would be 10x better if this were fixed, since 80% of my reloads are easily from being slowed-to-a-crawl rather than tpk. Sadly this thread has been going on since June so not holding my breath XD
kIvALu.png
Getting this too! It happens on both the desktop computer, my new laptop and happened on my old laptop. Old laptop had problems on both Chrome and Firefox and ran Windows Vista. Both the desktop and the new laptop run on Windows 7 and I've used both Chrome and Firefox on both and still get the lag. It happens whenever any dragon (mine or AI) uses any sort of magic attack. It slows down so much I just exit out and start over.
Getting this too! It happens on both the desktop computer, my new laptop and happened on my old laptop. Old laptop had problems on both Chrome and Firefox and ran Windows Vista. Both the desktop and the new laptop run on Windows 7 and I've used both Chrome and Firefox on both and still get the lag. It happens whenever any dragon (mine or AI) uses any sort of magic attack. It slows down so much I just exit out and start over.
RmW1nqU.png
I've been getting the slow-down with anything that uses Contuse, the light attacks from Brilliant Psywurms, and now the healing spells from the Salve Kamaitachis, which has never happened before today.

the slowing down really inhibits my ability and desire to level up a new team, and to level exalt fodder. Coliseum is the only game I play on here since I can't even load Tidal Trouble.
I've been getting the slow-down with anything that uses Contuse, the light attacks from Brilliant Psywurms, and now the healing spells from the Salve Kamaitachis, which has never happened before today.

the slowing down really inhibits my ability and desire to level up a new team, and to level exalt fodder. Coliseum is the only game I play on here since I can't even load Tidal Trouble.
I've been experiencing this problem as well, I use Chrome and Windows XP :(
I've been experiencing this problem as well, I use Chrome and Windows XP :(
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Oh thank god, I thought it was my system that was the issue. I'm running Chrome on Windows 7, and Meditate is the biggest offender for me (though Contuse and the elemental bolt attacks are issues as well). I'm running into a lot of Crowned Bonepriests quartets in the area I'm in, and afterwards I nearly always need to end the run. When I was using a caster dragon, it was nearly impossible!
Oh thank god, I thought it was my system that was the issue. I'm running Chrome on Windows 7, and Meditate is the biggest offender for me (though Contuse and the elemental bolt attacks are issues as well). I'm running into a lot of Crowned Bonepriests quartets in the area I'm in, and afterwards I nearly always need to end the run. When I was using a caster dragon, it was nearly impossible!
♥ Selling irishimgem skydancers! ♥
Same thing is happening here - only the magic attacks and from every magic user, not just a certaiin few. I don't both using magical attacks anymore. On Google Chrome and Windows 7.
Same thing is happening here - only the magic attacks and from every magic user, not just a certaiin few. I don't both using magical attacks anymore. On Google Chrome and Windows 7.
I'm the same. I thought it was weird that the coliseum would be super fast, then slow mid battle. Right when my Fae would attack. This is why. So good to know, and yes, I'm another user who's affected by this.
I'm the same. I thought it was weird that the coliseum would be super fast, then slow mid battle. Right when my Fae would attack. This is why. So good to know, and yes, I'm another user who's affected by this.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This happens to me as well. It's the magical attacks that go flying across that seem to do it. I haven't experimented much with dragons using magic aside from my healer. I avoid using his contuse. The animation for Aid or Meditate doesn't seem to cause trouble that I can tell.
This happens to me as well. It's the magical attacks that go flying across that seem to do it. I haven't experimented much with dragons using magic aside from my healer. I avoid using his contuse. The animation for Aid or Meditate doesn't seem to cause trouble that I can tell.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28