Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sentence Story Game!
1 2 3 4 5
"Is that a deer with wings...?" She thought to herself.
"Is that a deer with wings...?" She thought to herself.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Then it slowly flew toward her, and made her gasp.
Then it slowly flew toward her, and made her gasp.
It was transparent, and it's wings shone like lightbulbs.
It was transparent, and it's wings shone like lightbulbs.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
She felt bad, the deer's wings were burnt, dirty, scarred, and hurt, she wanted to take it home.
She felt bad, the deer's wings were burnt, dirty, scarred, and hurt, she wanted to take it home.
The deer knelt before her, and pressed its nose to her hand.
The deer knelt before her, and pressed its nose to her hand.
l9szmFh.jpg
So, she took it home sadly.
So, she took it home sadly.
She held on to the deer, but still wondered...
She held on to the deer, but still wondered...
QtezsCP.pngOABZqDF.pngqAOaXBj.pngcxbFZBI.png
'How did you get hurt?' She asked the deer.
'How did you get hurt?' She asked the deer.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
She didn't think the deer could talk, but it did and said: 'I was in the forest, all alone, when, an animal scratched my wings, but when I flew away, the canopy damaged my wings even more. My name is Amiate, what's your's?'.
She didn't think the deer could talk, but it did and said: 'I was in the forest, all alone, when, an animal scratched my wings, but when I flew away, the canopy damaged my wings even more. My name is Amiate, what's your's?'.
"I'm Sarah," The girl responded. "I'm looking for my pet Coatl, Windkeeper. Have you seen her?"
"I'm Sarah," The girl responded. "I'm looking for my pet Coatl, Windkeeper. Have you seen her?"
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5