Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ||Pinkerlocke||Forgotten Hope
I'm doing a pinkerlocke, since it seems like a lot of fun!!

I hope you enjoy, and please bare with me as I am still trying to learn!! I have a very vague idea of where I am going with this, but that may or may not change depending on what Pinkerton has in store for me! <3

Warning: Since this is a Pinkerlocke, there will be violence and a little bit of gore, but not much!

Here is a link to the rules: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830

I have a few modifications of my own for this Pinkerlocke:

- For Apparel items if I have no dragons RTB or I do not feel it fit to breed my dragons, I will instead simply write about friendship, romance, or building trust

- Trinkets and Materials are one and the same

- This one is very small, but I added Bogsneak down the dragon count as 14 for the dragon randomizer!

More adjustments can be made at my own discretion as I see fit.

We were abandoned. Left alone in this cruel, harsh reality.
We have no where to go.
We don't want to be alone.
Current Plot:
The story follows Kiki, a young Tundra dragon who struggles to remember where he came from before now. He knows he had a home before this, but he doesn't know where... or even where to start. All he knows is that he is very, very far from it. Kiki meets other young dragons around his age that all seem to have their own stories of how they came to where they are now. Kiki struggles with his Tundra memory, but with his new friends(?) by his side, perhaps he will find out where he really belongs.

I plan on making this really pretty someday please bare with it's lackluster appearance for now. ;w;
I'm doing a pinkerlocke, since it seems like a lot of fun!!

I hope you enjoy, and please bare with me as I am still trying to learn!! I have a very vague idea of where I am going with this, but that may or may not change depending on what Pinkerton has in store for me! <3

Warning: Since this is a Pinkerlocke, there will be violence and a little bit of gore, but not much!

Here is a link to the rules: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830

I have a few modifications of my own for this Pinkerlocke:

- For Apparel items if I have no dragons RTB or I do not feel it fit to breed my dragons, I will instead simply write about friendship, romance, or building trust

- Trinkets and Materials are one and the same

- This one is very small, but I added Bogsneak down the dragon count as 14 for the dragon randomizer!

More adjustments can be made at my own discretion as I see fit.

We were abandoned. Left alone in this cruel, harsh reality.
We have no where to go.
We don't want to be alone.
Current Plot:
The story follows Kiki, a young Tundra dragon who struggles to remember where he came from before now. He knows he had a home before this, but he doesn't know where... or even where to start. All he knows is that he is very, very far from it. Kiki meets other young dragons around his age that all seem to have their own stories of how they came to where they are now. Kiki struggles with his Tundra memory, but with his new friends(?) by his side, perhaps he will find out where he really belongs.

I plan on making this really pretty someday please bare with it's lackluster appearance for now. ;w;
Reserved for Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41576510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415766/41576510_350.png[/img] [/url] Note: While in the story of the Pinkerlocke- Is not officially in the challenge and is used for story purposes. When I get a familiar then I will be able to use Kiki for the coli and other aspects other than just the story itself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41594679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415947/41594679_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41590289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415903/41590289_350.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41608620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416087/41608620_350.png[/img] [/url] Information TBA
Reserved for Dragons:

41576510_350.png

Note: While in the story of the Pinkerlocke- Is not officially in the challenge and is used for story purposes. When I get a familiar then I will be able to use Kiki for the coli and other aspects other than just the story itself.

41594679_350.png

41590289_350.png

41608620_350.png

Information TBA
Bank:
Bank:
[center][size=7]Chapter 0[/size] [item=Blue Parrot Tulip] ----- Pain. All he could feel was pain shooting through his entire body. It hurt so much.What was his name again? It started with a 'k', he knew it did. Or, maybe it was a 'c'? Now he wasn't so sure. All he could focus on was the pain, the blood on his white fur, and the blackness that began to take hold of his vision. -- "Are we done here, yet?" Yodh let out a gruff growl of impatience, claws digging into the soft earth beneath them. Sylva glanced back, momentarily leaving the strange herbs be. "Be patient, Yodh. I need to make sure these herbs have a viable use- or if they are dangerous or practically worthless or-" "We get it, Syl! Just do your thing." Oskeli growled, white tail thrashing in agitation behind him. "The sooner you figure out whatever you need to about those plants, the sooner we can leave- This place freaks me out." The pretty skydancer returned to her work, gracefully moving deeper into the brush. Oskeli let out a loud noise of complaint at her disappearance, but the skydancer's voice called back in reassurance. "I'll be fine, I'm only continuing my research." "Hmmph." Yodh frowned, but her dark brown eyes betrayed her worry for the skydancer. "Better not get killed. I ain't saving her hide for nothing. As soon as I see anything fishy, we are leaving Oskeli." Oskeli gave Yodh a warning glare. "No. We stick together, remember?" Yodh growled under her breath, but made no attempt to continue arguing. Oskeli has a point, after all. Instead, Yodh switched the topic around. "You've been really irritable as of late, Oskeli. What's up?" Oskeli blinked, giving Yodh a confused look. "I have not." Before Yodh could continue, a scream broke out. "Sylva!" At once, Yodh sprang into action, soon followed by Oskeli as the two dragons came rushing to where Sylva has last disapeared to. "Sylva, are you okay?!" Yodh gasped at the state Sylva was in. She was bleeding from her chest. [i]A lot[/i]. It only took a second more to notice the other dragon that was also in the area. It was a tundra of average size, but what put Yodh on alert was not the strange rune markings that glowed from his pelt, or even the red eyes that signaled he was a plague dragon, but the [i]blood[/i] that covered what might of been a beautiful pearl coat before. Without hesitation, Yodh let out a battle cry and charged at the tundra. "You'll pay for this!" "Yodh, wait!" Yodh couldn't hear Sylva's cry, too blinded by fury. Yodh reached out a sharp claw, ready to strike at the stunned dragon, when something big barreled into her. The two tumbled for a short moment, skidding to a halt as the two slammed into a nearby tree. Yodh let out a cry of pain, monetarily dazed by the sudden impact. When she finalyl came to her senses, she saw Sylva looking on with wide eyed worry, and Oskeli breathing heavily beside her. [i]Oskeli has stopped her from attacking the Tundra.[/i] "What is the matter with you!" Yodh shouted angrily at Oskeli. "He hurt Sylva!" "I-" "No, he didn't! He saved me." Sylva's voice cut through before any more fights could break out. "I- I was attacked by a bunch of rabid chipskinks and- he fought them all off." Yodh didn't look convinced, and gave the strange dragon another look. Indeed, he didn't look like he wanted to cause harm- in fact, he looked absolutely terrified. Suddenly, Oskeli spoke up. "He's my charge." ----- Finally getting to start this pinkerlocke!! I hope you guys like it, and hopefully it will be a fun ride! [/center]
Chapter 0
Blue Parrot Tulip
Pain. All he could feel was pain shooting through his entire body. It hurt so much.What was his name again? It started with a 'k', he knew it did. Or, maybe it was a 'c'? Now he wasn't so sure. All he could focus on was the pain, the blood on his white fur, and the blackness that began to take hold of his vision.

--

"Are we done here, yet?" Yodh let out a gruff growl of impatience, claws digging into the soft earth beneath them. Sylva glanced back, momentarily leaving the strange herbs be.
"Be patient, Yodh. I need to make sure these herbs have a viable use- or if they are dangerous or practically worthless or-"

"We get it, Syl! Just do your thing." Oskeli growled, white tail thrashing in agitation behind him. "The sooner you figure out whatever you need to about those plants, the sooner we can leave- This place freaks me out."

The pretty skydancer returned to her work, gracefully moving deeper into the brush. Oskeli let out a loud noise of complaint at her disappearance, but the skydancer's voice called back in reassurance. "I'll be fine, I'm only continuing my research."

"Hmmph." Yodh frowned, but her dark brown eyes betrayed her worry for the skydancer. "Better not get killed. I ain't saving her hide for nothing. As soon as I see anything fishy, we are leaving Oskeli."

Oskeli gave Yodh a warning glare. "No. We stick together, remember?"

Yodh growled under her breath, but made no attempt to continue arguing. Oskeli has a point, after all. Instead, Yodh switched the topic around. "You've been really irritable as of late, Oskeli. What's up?"

Oskeli blinked, giving Yodh a confused look. "I have not."

Before Yodh could continue, a scream broke out. "Sylva!" At once, Yodh sprang into action, soon followed by Oskeli as the two dragons came rushing to where Sylva has last disapeared to.

"Sylva, are you okay?!" Yodh gasped at the state Sylva was in. She was bleeding from her chest. A lot.
It only took a second more to notice the other dragon that was also in the area.
It was a tundra of average size, but what put Yodh on alert was not the strange rune markings that glowed from his pelt, or even the red eyes that signaled he was a plague dragon, but the blood that covered what might of been a beautiful pearl coat before.

Without hesitation, Yodh let out a battle cry and charged at the tundra. "You'll pay for this!"

"Yodh, wait!" Yodh couldn't hear Sylva's cry, too blinded by fury.

Yodh reached out a sharp claw, ready to strike at the stunned dragon, when something big barreled into her. The two tumbled for a short moment, skidding to a halt as the two slammed into a nearby tree. Yodh let out a cry of pain, monetarily dazed by the sudden impact.
When she finalyl came to her senses, she saw Sylva looking on with wide eyed worry, and Oskeli breathing heavily beside her.
Oskeli has stopped her from attacking the Tundra.

"What is the matter with you!" Yodh shouted angrily at Oskeli. "He hurt Sylva!"

"I-"

"No, he didn't! He saved me." Sylva's voice cut through before any more fights could break out. "I- I was attacked by a bunch of rabid chipskinks and- he fought them all off."

Yodh didn't look convinced, and gave the strange dragon another look. Indeed, he didn't look like he wanted to cause harm- in fact, he looked absolutely terrified.

Suddenly, Oskeli spoke up. "He's my charge."

Finally getting to start this pinkerlocke!! I hope you guys like it, and hopefully it will be a fun ride!
[center][size=7]Chapter 1[/size] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop] Woah I'm back!! It's been a minute- but I'm ready to actually get this going again, feel free to comment too! I'd love to hear from whoever is reading <3 ----- It was strange really- Almost surreal. The way the dragons all looked at him. Unsure..suspicious...hesitant. Those could be some words to describe the looks on their faces. Well, all but the guardian. What did he say about him.. He was a charge? Yes. That is what the guardian said. "I'm not going to ask again, what is your name?" The bogsneak growled out- wow.. her talons sure were long and sharp. "Uh- I- I.. I don't know..." The Tundra murmured, voice soft as he tried to shrink into himself more. "Kiki maybe..? I don't know.. I- That seems right." The bogsneak blinked- looking completely stunned for all but only a few seconds before abruptly bursting into a fit hysterics, spooking the Tundra dragon even more. "You hear that? A tundra that forgot even his own name! Classic." She sneered, eyes vicious. "Stop that, Yodh." Oskeli warned, a growl deep setting in his throat as he glared at Yodh, stalking over to Kiki protectively. Yodh didn't seem amused at all. Kiki just wanted to clean off all the blood that he was sure was starting to stain into his pelt. He shifted uncomfortably in place as Yodh and Oskeli had they're stare down, eyes wandering over to the pretty Skydancer that was looking curiously at him in turn. Kiki attempted a smile, and Sylva smiled back- almost as if to say thank you and sorry for the other two. Kiki nodded in understanding. He didn't blame her. At last, the skydancer decided it was time to intervene in the mind war the bogsneak and Guardian were having, lightly stepping between the two. "Stop trying to destroy each other's minds and talk about this like mature dragons. I'm sure... Kiki really meant no harm- He saved me after all." Sylva spoke with a certain kind of grace and charisma that Kiki immediately admired the skydancer for. Oskeli grunted in response, eyes still lingering on Yodh before finally giving in. Yodh however remained in place, long claws digging into the dirt beneath her in irritation. It didn't release any tensions in the air, but at least it stopped a brawl from breaking out between the two. "Whatever.. Let's pick up the pace though- We are already behind schedule." Yodh explained, already heading off, closely followed by Sylva. Oskeli however remained in place- entirely hesitant to follow. Yodh turned around, looking irritated beyond belief. "Oskeli. Lets. Go." Then the biggest mistake was made in that very moment. Something that would change the course of direction for everyone. "Kiki should come with us." Words that were better left unsaid and forgotten.
Chapter 1
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop
Woah I'm back!! It's been a minute- but I'm ready to actually get this going again, feel free to comment too! I'd love to hear from whoever is reading <3
It was strange really- Almost surreal. The way the dragons all looked at him. Unsure..suspicious...hesitant. Those could be some words to describe the looks on their faces. Well, all but the guardian. What did he say about him.. He was a charge? Yes. That is what the guardian said.

"I'm not going to ask again, what is your name?" The bogsneak growled out- wow.. her talons sure were long and sharp.

"Uh- I- I.. I don't know..." The Tundra murmured, voice soft as he tried to shrink into himself more. "Kiki maybe..? I don't know.. I- That seems right."

The bogsneak blinked- looking completely stunned for all but only a few seconds before abruptly bursting into a fit hysterics, spooking the Tundra dragon even more. "You hear that? A tundra that forgot even his own name! Classic." She sneered, eyes vicious.

"Stop that, Yodh." Oskeli warned, a growl deep setting in his throat as he glared at Yodh, stalking over to Kiki protectively. Yodh didn't seem amused at all. Kiki just wanted to clean off all the blood that he was sure was starting to stain into his pelt. He shifted uncomfortably in place as Yodh and Oskeli had they're stare down, eyes wandering over to the pretty Skydancer that was looking curiously at him in turn. Kiki attempted a smile, and Sylva smiled back- almost as if to say thank you and sorry for the other two. Kiki nodded in understanding. He didn't blame her.

At last, the skydancer decided it was time to intervene in the mind war the bogsneak and Guardian were having, lightly stepping between the two. "Stop trying to destroy each other's minds and talk about this like mature dragons. I'm sure... Kiki really meant no harm- He saved me after all." Sylva spoke with a certain kind of grace and charisma that Kiki immediately admired the skydancer for.

Oskeli grunted in response, eyes still lingering on Yodh before finally giving in. Yodh however remained in place, long claws digging into the dirt beneath her in irritation.

It didn't release any tensions in the air, but at least it stopped a brawl from breaking out between the two.

"Whatever.. Let's pick up the pace though- We are already behind schedule." Yodh explained, already heading off, closely followed by Sylva. Oskeli however remained in place- entirely hesitant to follow. Yodh turned around, looking irritated beyond belief. "Oskeli. Lets. Go."

Then the biggest mistake was made in that very moment. Something that would change the course of direction for everyone. "Kiki should come with us."

Words that were better left unsaid and forgotten.
[center][size=7]Chapter 2[/size] [item=frosted violets] Coli today! Oskeli, Yodh, and Sylva all leveled up in the coli, and only had to use one health potion on Sylva! So all together a pretty good day. ----- [b]TBA[/b]
Chapter 2
Frosted Violets
Coli today! Oskeli, Yodh, and Sylva all leveled up in the coli, and only had to use one health potion on Sylva!
So all together a pretty good day.
TBA
[center][size=7]Chapter 3[/size] [item=banded ironstone] ----- [b]TBA[/b]
Chapter 3
Banded Ironstone
TBA