Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art, Anthro, Feral, Human
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47
@Lyra531 I’d be interested in drawing either swift or bane for you if you are :0 my art shop is in my signature !
@Lyra531 I’d be interested in drawing either swift or bane for you if you are :0 my art shop is in my signature !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
bump
bump
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
Not sure if I've posted here already, but here's some examples of my art if you'd be interested
https://sta.sh/21ki1sd5pt9l
@Lyra531
Not sure if I've posted here already, but here's some examples of my art if you'd be interested
https://sta.sh/21ki1sd5pt9l
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal I'm interested :)
@nabal I'm interested :)
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531
Ok, awesome! All your characters are beautiful and I could draw any or all of them. Is there one that needs more art or that you'd like to see in my style? Whatcha looking for?
@Lyra531
Ok, awesome! All your characters are beautiful and I could draw any or all of them. Is there one that needs more art or that you'd like to see in my style? Whatcha looking for?
@nabal I really like your stained glass pieces. could I have the bat character done that way?
@nabal I really like your stained glass pieces. could I have the bat character done that way?
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531
Sure, those ones tend to take quite a while to finish but if you're willing to be patient with me then I can definitely do that
@Lyra531
Sure, those ones tend to take quite a while to finish but if you're willing to be patient with me then I can definitely do that
@nabal fine with me :)
@nabal fine with me :)
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
i could draw spook, bat, or bane! i really like the colors used for bat and spook :D my art shop is in my sig. i recently updated it with new examples.
i could draw spook, bat, or bane! i really like the colors used for bat and spook :D my art shop is in my sig. i recently updated it with new examples.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Figure I'll add my Deviant Art here incase you're interested! I don't really have any set in stone prices, but I am willing to draw any of them if you'd like to discuss it! Mostly looking for gems right now!
Gallery!
Figure I'll add my Deviant Art here incase you're interested! I don't really have any set in stone prices, but I am willing to draw any of them if you'd like to discuss it! Mostly looking for gems right now!
Gallery!
QQr1uR0.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47