Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Dadly Discoveries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
pinglist, please!

i think it is a bun
pinglist, please!

i think it is a bun
qR6otwA.png
mushroom?? Pinglist please x
mushroom?? Pinglist please x
@shougoney @cinnamonty Gotcha!
@shougoney @cinnamonty Gotcha!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Hmm looks like some sort of bun/bread with sesame seeds!
Hmm looks like some sort of bun/bread with sesame seeds!
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
This is such a cool idea! I probably saw the thread a bit too late, so no chance to get this round's prize, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist and honor the Earthshaker!

Though I will throw a guess in anyway ...Could it be a pie of some sort?
This is such a cool idea! I probably saw the thread a bit too late, so no chance to get this round's prize, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist and honor the Earthshaker!

Though I will throw a guess in anyway ...Could it be a pie of some sort?
alWiqh6.png
@tybresa Actually, I don't pick the winner by the first person who comments the right answer! I enter everyone who guessed correctly on the day into a random item picker and whoever is chosen gets the prize! Plus you still have chances on other days if you dont win this one :3c
@tybresa Actually, I don't pick the winner by the first person who comments the right answer! I enter everyone who guessed correctly on the day into a random item picker and whoever is chosen gets the prize! Plus you still have chances on other days if you dont win this one :3c
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Ah, that's a very clever system, at least it certainly gives everyone (who guessed correctly) a chance rather than having to snipe the guess, haha. :D

If I can ask, is there a known time when the guessing will end, or is it safe to assume anytime after rollover? And, for how long will this raffle go on for? Thank you for your time!
Ah, that's a very clever system, at least it certainly gives everyone (who guessed correctly) a chance rather than having to snipe the guess, haha. :D

If I can ask, is there a known time when the guessing will end, or is it safe to assume anytime after rollover? And, for how long will this raffle go on for? Thank you for your time!
alWiqh6.png
@tybressa
Well for today, the guessing will end 23:59 today fr time. I'll do the calculations between rollover, so the winner and new image will be out after the roll-over. There will be 6 different raffles, with 6 different prize packs, over the course of Earth's push this week. With that said, the very last winner will be announced this Saturday, 00:30 smth fr time.
@tybressa
Well for today, the guessing will end 23:59 today fr time. I'll do the calculations between rollover, so the winner and new image will be out after the roll-over. There will be 6 different raffles, with 6 different prize packs, over the course of Earth's push this week. With that said, the very last winner will be announced this Saturday, 00:30 smth fr time.
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
is it a burger bun? I'd say there are sesame seeds on it too!

also please add me to the pinglist

@TypmitHelm this might interest you too!
is it a burger bun? I'd say there are sesame seeds on it too!

also please add me to the pinglist

@TypmitHelm this might interest you too!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist too please when possible, thank you!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist too please when possible, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24