Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Infertile Dragons
1 2 3
Ooooh, wow, I didn't even know being too closely related was a thing. :O

(I mean, obviously, irl with humans I knew...)

What's the mechanic in this game?
Ooooh, wow, I didn't even know being too closely related was a thing. :O

(I mean, obviously, irl with humans I knew...)

What's the mechanic in this game?
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
To check lineage?
If you go to the Scrying Workshop and click Forsee progeny, you can check to see if two dragons are compatible with one another. I don't remember how far back the lineage has to go in terms of relation.
@lydocia
To check lineage?
If you go to the Scrying Workshop and click Forsee progeny, you can check to see if two dragons are compatible with one another. I don't remember how far back the lineage has to go in terms of relation.
Never heard of that, thanks for telling me that! :) Then again, I've never much bred non-gen1s so I'm not a reliable info source.
Never heard of that, thanks for telling me that! :) Then again, I've never much bred non-gen1s so I'm not a reliable info source.
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
Can you explain this glitch to me? I haven't been around in a while and am unfamiliar with it.
Can you explain this glitch to me? I haven't been around in a while and am unfamiliar with it.
DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@DragnEnchantres [quote name="SpaceSnakes" date="2018-06-09 09:24:38" ] A while back, there was a glitch in the breeding system that allowed you to breed two dragons that wouldn't normally be able to breed, due to them being too closely related. Since the glitch was fixed, these dragons are no longer able to breed with any dragon, because it thinks they're related to everyone. [/quote]
@DragnEnchantres
SpaceSnakes wrote on 2018-06-09 09:24:38:
A while back, there was a glitch in the breeding system that allowed you to breed two dragons that wouldn't normally be able to breed, due to them being too closely related. Since the glitch was fixed, these dragons are no longer able to breed with any dragon, because it thinks they're related to everyone.
Omg xD the poor babies of those glitched dragons when they could sibling love xD;
Omg xD the poor babies of those glitched dragons when they could sibling love xD;
DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@SpaceSnakes [quote name="SpaceSnakes" date="2018-06-09 09:24:38" ] A while back, there was a glitch in the breeding system that allowed you to breed two dragons that wouldn't normally be able to breed, due to them being too closely related. Since the glitch was fixed, these dragons are no longer able to breed with any dragon, because it thinks they're related to everyone. [/quote] So inbred children? Oh my, FR. XD
@SpaceSnakes
SpaceSnakes wrote on 2018-06-09 09:24:38:
A while back, there was a glitch in the breeding system that allowed you to breed two dragons that wouldn't normally be able to breed, due to them being too closely related. Since the glitch was fixed, these dragons are no longer able to breed with any dragon, because it thinks they're related to everyone.

So inbred children? Oh my, FR. XD
Get this accent here!
Aw man you get a free bump from me, I was lucky enough to snatch one back when they weren't ridiculously priced, and I hope you get the same luck I had! <3
Aw man you get a free bump from me, I was lucky enough to snatch one back when they weren't ridiculously priced, and I hope you get the same luck I had! <3
•• ~ Dragon Pairs ~ ••
•• ~ SD & Spiral Adoptables ~ ••
•• ~ Glynn's Lost&Found Eggs ~ ••
•• ~ Free Baldwin Brewing ~ ••

• Female • 25 • Italy • +9 hrs •
65fab9930c.png
Bump
Bump
My infertile boy's sister is for sale. Her owner (first owner, hatched her out of dragons she still has) doesn't use the forums any longer. I have no other attachment to the auction except I noticed she was up on the AH when I was seeing what clutch he hatched in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28087327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280874/28087327_350.png[/img] [/url] I knew you were looking so thought I'd draw attention to her!
My infertile boy's sister is for sale. Her owner (first owner, hatched her out of dragons she still has) doesn't use the forums any longer. I have no other attachment to the auction except I noticed she was up on the AH when I was seeing what clutch he hatched in.

28087327_350.png

I knew you were looking so thought I'd draw attention to her!
1 2 3