Yes absolutely! I LOVE the new eyes they're great
@wendigoheart

Yes absolutely! I LOVE the new eyes they're great

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
Weighing in as the horror creator, Multi-Gaze, Shadow Primal, and Plague Primal are peak #horroraesthetic, though Glowing are also quite good. 8]
Weighing in as the horror creator, Multi-Gaze, Shadow Primal, and Plague Primal are peak #horroraesthetic, though Glowing are also quite good. 8]

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
@Tzarksra okay so I applied it and got the Lightning Primal, which is actually pretty close to glowing tbh?? I think it fits my little ball of insanity
@Tzarksra okay so I applied it and got the Lightning Primal, which is actually pretty close to glowing tbh?? I think it fits my little ball of insanity
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Tzarksra
Pinging you because I plan on breeding the fear of arachnids and the fear of equations again. So mostly mirror children with a pretty good chance at some spiral babies as well. Just wanted to let you know. Also I'm pretty sure that this has been brought up but are we going to have eye requirements now for "official" horrors? Or are some going to be considered stronger horrors?
@Tzarksra
Pinging you because I plan on breeding the fear of arachnids and the fear of equations again. So mostly mirror children with a pretty good chance at some spiral babies as well. Just wanted to let you know. Also I'm pretty sure that this has been brought up but are we going to have eye requirements now for "official" horrors? Or are some going to be considered stronger horrors?
@OneDayMore

Sounds good, I'll put them up on the nesting list ^-^ As of right now, all eye types are acceptable. I may end up getting in touch with Plagueheart, the creator of the Horrors, and see if they'll play into lore somehow
@OneDayMore

Sounds good, I'll put them up on the nesting list ^-^ As of right now, all eye types are acceptable. I may end up getting in touch with Plagueheart, the creator of the Horrors, and see if they'll play into lore somehow

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
@Tzarksra HELLO FRIEND I AM HERE
@Tzarksra HELLO FRIEND I AM HERE

LTuUX3R.png

nrPzdF6.png

@Tzarksra Just so you know, I've exalted Fear of Fear, and if it's alright, would like to make this dragon have the same name. If you need proof of my ownership of the old one, registration post is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2136264/8#post_26391861]here[/url] [b][size=5]I'm registering a horror![/size][/b] [b]Name: Fear of Fear[/b] [b]Shape: Imperial[/b] [b]Direct link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42204577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422046/42204577_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Parents: N/A[/b]
@Tzarksra

Just so you know, I've exalted Fear of Fear, and if it's alright, would like to make this dragon have the same name. If you need proof of my ownership of the old one, registration post is here

I'm registering a horror!
Name: Fear of Fear
Shape: Imperial
Direct link:
42204577_350.png

Parents: N/A
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
@Plagueheart

AH HELLO!! What do you think of our new eye options? Any thoughts on how they might affect our lovely Horrors?~
@Plagueheart

AH HELLO!! What do you think of our new eye options? Any thoughts on how they might affect our lovely Horrors?~

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
@ExisentialAlex

Lovely! Your lil guy has been added ^-^
@ExisentialAlex

Lovely! Your lil guy has been added ^-^

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
@Tzarskra Multi-Gaze, Plague Primal, Shadow Primal, and Glowing (all flights) are very, very good looks for horrors, but I think it'd be unfair to add eye restrictions to the subspecies as well because of the inability to breed for eyes. BUT I really do look forward to horrors with spoopy eyes showing up. 8D
@Tzarskra Multi-Gaze, Plague Primal, Shadow Primal, and Glowing (all flights) are very, very good looks for horrors, but I think it'd be unfair to add eye restrictions to the subspecies as well because of the inability to breed for eyes. BUT I really do look forward to horrors with spoopy eyes showing up. 8D

LTuUX3R.png

nrPzdF6.png

1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47