Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 10-egg mass hatch for start of nuzlocke
1 2 3 4
Oh that last XYX girl is gorgeous! But I'm still sold on that orca/oilslick/sunset combo. Not usually my type but...that scry was just too good and now I need her. @risingshade
Oh that last XYX girl is gorgeous! But I'm still sold on that orca/oilslick/sunset combo. Not usually my type but...that scry was just too good and now I need her. @risingshade
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
@galaxygodling alright, I'll hold the babe for you!
@galaxygodling alright, I'll hold the babe for you!
Lore Shop.
Call me Mondo. He/him pronouns please.
Click the Melon!sumerween_gif.gif
@risingshade thank you so much!
@risingshade thank you so much!
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
@RisingShade could I place a hold on that peach/blush/copper boy? he’s lovely!
@RisingShade could I place a hold on that peach/blush/copper boy? he’s lovely!
im just a ghost
@Ametrine absolutely!
@Ametrine absolutely!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade has someone placed a hold on the first antique bab? I'd like to if not!
@RisingShade has someone placed a hold on the first antique bab? I'd like to if not!
@RisingShade

Still want that antique girl, but you got super lucky with that pistachio tun though!
@RisingShade

Still want that antique girl, but you got super lucky with that pistachio tun though!
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
Dat Orca/Oilslick/Sunset tho. So gorgeous!
Dat Orca/Oilslick/Sunset tho. So gorgeous!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@Wrenny unfortunately someone else wanted her ^^

@SoulWraith sure, I'll write you down!

@idesofjuly thanks!
@Wrenny unfortunately someone else wanted her ^^

@SoulWraith sure, I'll write you down!

@idesofjuly thanks!
Lore Shop.
@RisingShade please let me know if they pass on her I would like to be second in line!
@RisingShade please let me know if they pass on her I would like to be second in line!
1 2 3 4