Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 304 305
@Xhaztol Ok, that's it. I DEMAND you reveal the actual chanses on skatter vials!!!
Why? Because I spend 47 (forty seven, yes, it is right) vials on my progen and all, ALL I ever got was "uncommon" or "unusual" types. Never any other.
THE HELL THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! I spent all my treasure and spend 7 hours farming non-stop, my hands now shakin and hurt like hell, and all I get is THIS?!
@Xhaztol Ok, that's it. I DEMAND you reveal the actual chanses on skatter vials!!!
Why? Because I spend 47 (forty seven, yes, it is right) vials on my progen and all, ALL I ever got was "uncommon" or "unusual" types. Never any other.
THE HELL THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! I spent all my treasure and spend 7 hours farming non-stop, my hands now shakin and hurt like hell, and all I get is THIS?!
[quote name="LunaSilverWolf" date="2018-06-08 00:30:06" ] My thoughts on Eyes™ On one hand EYES!!! On the other hand this is gonna screw up SO MANY BREEDING PROJECTS FOR PEOPLE. Like if someone was breeding for a certain color combo and the eye color was the Main Thing™ about said breeding project and they ended up getting one of the types of new eyes that ISN’T what they wanted/what works well with said breeding project, they would be understandably angry about it. I really, REALLY hope staff create an item to change the eyes back to normal as well because if not tbh I think it could be a BIG breaking point for the community as a whole. OR don’t retire the eye scatter vials but instead change the drop rate to ridiculously rare and/or take away the brewing, AND make the common eyes an option if possible. Like if a dragon was born with Multi-eyes it could scatter back to common eyes. I think it could be added to the code that they can’t scatter to something it already has since from the sounds of it that’s sort of how it’s setup to begin with. Or maybe at least make them drop for a week since players may not have time to grind in two days for vials. These are just my thoughts about everything and I hope that my point get’s across without being too harsh. [/quote] This is my concern as well, I have many projects and I am not happy lol
LunaSilverWolf wrote on 2018-06-08 00:30:06:
My thoughts on Eyes™

On one hand EYES!!!

On the other hand this is gonna screw up SO MANY BREEDING PROJECTS FOR PEOPLE.

Like if someone was breeding for a certain color combo and the eye color was the Main Thing™ about said breeding project and they ended up getting one of the types of new eyes that ISN’T what they wanted/what works well with said breeding project, they would be understandably angry about it.

I really, REALLY hope staff create an item to change the eyes back to normal as well because if not tbh I think it could be a BIG breaking point for the community as a whole.

OR don’t retire the eye scatter vials but instead change the drop rate to ridiculously rare and/or take away the brewing, AND make the common eyes an option if possible. Like if a dragon was born with Multi-eyes it could scatter back to common eyes. I think it could be added to the code that they can’t scatter to something it already has since from the sounds of it that’s sort of how it’s setup to begin with. Or maybe at least make them drop for a week since players may not have time to grind in two days for vials.

These are just my thoughts about everything and I hope that my point get’s across without being too harsh.
This is my concern as well, I have many projects and I am not happy lol
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
I'm so excited about this!
Hopefully the vial of scattersight will be a reoccurring limited release?
I'm so excited about this!
Hopefully the vial of scattersight will be a reoccurring limited release?
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
With the 5th anniversary! This is an amazing update. Now every dragon will be even more individual!
With the 5th anniversary! This is an amazing update. Now every dragon will be even more individual!
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
OMG

The Primal for shadow is EYE GOOP
That is MAJESTIC and GORGEOUS

All of my dragons, from now on, shall strive to achieve eye goopiness!!!
OMG

The Primal for shadow is EYE GOOP
That is MAJESTIC and GORGEOUS

All of my dragons, from now on, shall strive to achieve eye goopiness!!!
Orsem-icon.png
I have not been on FR for a year, but since I did join, I have enjoyed every second of being on here! im excited for many future years to come! Happy Anniversary FR!
I have not been on FR for a year, but since I did join, I have enjoyed every second of being on here! im excited for many future years to come! Happy Anniversary FR!
ALL OF IT: FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you staff!
ALL OF IT: FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you staff!
@SaberlinSLA on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Artstation/Deviantart/TwitchTV
For Rainbow Opalescent Creatures and Exploring the Edges of Imagination!
OWO...
OWO...
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
plague primal eyes are freaking awesome, I so need a dragon with them now
plague primal eyes are freaking awesome, I so need a dragon with them now
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 304 305