Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Jurassic Park Wildclaws..COMPLETED!!
1 2 3 4
These are amazing. I am especially fond of the Ehrgeiz, and there's something extremely appealing about how well Kigen matches the inspiration.
These are amazing. I am especially fond of the Ehrgeiz, and there's something extremely appealing about how well Kigen matches the inspiration.
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
omg, wow! Now this is an impressive set of fan-dragons!

Must say, Phyrune is a beauty!
Looks like such a clever girl...
omg, wow! Now this is an impressive set of fan-dragons!

Must say, Phyrune is a beauty!
Looks like such a clever girl...
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Velocirosie I remember see all the previews of the movie. and thinking movies are never s good as the previews show... but it was BETTER!! I love that movie!

And yes. this is a VERY impressive set of dragons.. makes me actually want to do a fan set of some kind..

@Mayana OMG.. lol such a killer quote in this instance. *gives a cookie*
@Velocirosie I remember see all the previews of the movie. and thinking movies are never s good as the previews show... but it was BETTER!! I love that movie!

And yes. this is a VERY impressive set of dragons.. makes me actually want to do a fan set of some kind..

@Mayana OMG.. lol such a killer quote in this instance. *gives a cookie*
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! : D
Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! : D
This is the greatest dragon theme ever.
This is the greatest dragon theme ever.
Easy Access Tabs:
Elites | Vanguard | Originals | Fandom
QtezsCP.png
@Milkweed Thanks! They released crackle while I was in the process of making Kigen. He was originally going to be caribbean circuit, but then they released crackle and that was PERFECT.

@Mayana HAHA XD Excellent use of my favorite quote.

@BotanyBlack Fandom projects are so much fun, I already want to find another one to do. You should deeefinitely do one. I've done a couple of other smaller projects while I was working on this, but nothing big. I'm thinking like...the entire cast of my favorite game next, haha...

Thanks @Safi ! I'm so glad Phyrune is getting some love, I don't feel like it was such a silly endeavor :P
@Milkweed Thanks! They released crackle while I was in the process of making Kigen. He was originally going to be caribbean circuit, but then they released crackle and that was PERFECT.

@Mayana HAHA XD Excellent use of my favorite quote.

@BotanyBlack Fandom projects are so much fun, I already want to find another one to do. You should deeefinitely do one. I've done a couple of other smaller projects while I was working on this, but nothing big. I'm thinking like...the entire cast of my favorite game next, haha...

Thanks @Safi ! I'm so glad Phyrune is getting some love, I don't feel like it was such a silly endeavor :P
I7NTXes.png
@Velocirosie
Circuit would have been cool, but crackle is so much better! I'm glad it happened so fortuitously.
@Velocirosie
Circuit would have been cool, but crackle is so much better! I'm glad it happened so fortuitously.
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
It wasn't a silly endeavor at all. : D I would be proud!
It wasn't a silly endeavor at all. : D I would be proud!
@Velocirosie - Wonderful job!
@Velocirosie - Wonderful job!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Thanks @Safi :3 And I already found a great mate for Phyrune, although his secondary includes all the pinks buuuut that's okay with me. He's so cute: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2690123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26902/2690123_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks @mewhaku ! :D
Thanks @Safi :3 And I already found a great mate for Phyrune, although his secondary includes all the pinks buuuut that's okay with me. He's so cute:

2690123_350.png

Thanks @mewhaku ! :D
I7NTXes.png
1 2 3 4