Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] New babies!! XXX's and XXY's too!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@InsanitysFault - Of course! Sending you a CR right now. :)
@InsanitysFault - Of course! Sending you a CR right now. :)
IfsArqt.png
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
IfsArqt.png
Bump!
Bump!
IfsArqt.png
@Miyuyu

Actually, I don't really want one. Sorry 'bout that ':)
@Miyuyu

Actually, I don't really want one. Sorry 'bout that ':)
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
Bump! Check out our new babies.
Bump! Check out our new babies.
IfsArqt.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
IfsArqt.png
@Miyuyu you know how i said i didn't want that baby? Well i found a breeding pair I liked. Could i have one of the babies of Kohaku and Dawn? Please and thank you!
@Miyuyu you know how i said i didn't want that baby? Well i found a breeding pair I liked. Could i have one of the babies of Kohaku and Dawn? Please and thank you!
@ShadowWolf6 @Miyuyu

Hi Shadow, I am happy to hear you changed your mind! Yuyu is at work and is alt-tabbing A LOT between here and work so she may have missed this on accident. Can I have you fill out this form for me, please and I will bump her again to have it sent over.

Per our rules, we do not want to pick the babies for other people since we all have different tastes on which ones we like more. (Plus this kind of saves us a bit of time with having to choose.)
Quote:
Username:
Dragon ID#:
Payment: Gems, Treasure, Mixture
Received Method: Private Auction or CR
@ShadowWolf6 @Miyuyu

Hi Shadow, I am happy to hear you changed your mind! Yuyu is at work and is alt-tabbing A LOT between here and work so she may have missed this on accident. Can I have you fill out this form for me, please and I will bump her again to have it sent over.

Per our rules, we do not want to pick the babies for other people since we all have different tastes on which ones we like more. (Plus this kind of saves us a bit of time with having to choose.)
Quote:
Username:
Dragon ID#:
Payment: Gems, Treasure, Mixture
Received Method: Private Auction or CR
IfsArqt.png
@cutemuffincat - Eek. I super missed this today. e.o Thank you for catching that for me! Works been crazy busy so I keep forgetting what I am doing when I come back here. Haha.

@ShadowWolf6 - Sorry for the delay! I would love to sell one to you, if you can fill out the form that muffincat posted that would help me out a ton. <3 <3
@cutemuffincat - Eek. I super missed this today. e.o Thank you for catching that for me! Works been crazy busy so I keep forgetting what I am doing when I come back here. Haha.

@ShadowWolf6 - Sorry for the delay! I would love to sell one to you, if you can fill out the form that muffincat posted that would help me out a ton. <3 <3
IfsArqt.png
@Miyuyu Well the dragon I would like is one of the babies of Kohaku and Dawn, but they are still in the nest. Could i have them when they are done? I can't really fill out the form also since the dragon isn't even born yet. I will fill out the form once they are born. Please think about it! Please and thank you!!
@Miyuyu Well the dragon I would like is one of the babies of Kohaku and Dawn, but they are still in the nest. Could i have them when they are done? I can't really fill out the form also since the dragon isn't even born yet. I will fill out the form once they are born. Please think about it! Please and thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6