Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | familiars not giving chest for awakened?
hi! sorry for the sort of vague title, the character limit does not work in my favor.

so this is the second day in a row this has happened- I've gone to do my dailies and bond with familiars when I've come across one that's got a full bar for the "loyal" level and is ready to switch over to being awakened & give me a gilded chest. when I click to bond though, it remains a full bar for "loyal", gives me the 45 coins a normal day with that would merit, and nothin' else happens :/

I sent a help ticket in last night but ultimately was just hoping it would just correct itself today. unfortunately when I bonded with the same familiars that it happened with yesterday the problem persisted, & it happened with a third familiar today also. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?? it would be really odd if I was the only one being affected! also, it's ONLY happening with the switch from loyal to awakened, as I'm receiving all other chests for like, tolerant and companion levels.

(edit: bc this happened multiple times I took screenshots of before & after clicking the heart to bond showing that the level didn't change, if adding those would help anything!)
hi! sorry for the sort of vague title, the character limit does not work in my favor.

so this is the second day in a row this has happened- I've gone to do my dailies and bond with familiars when I've come across one that's got a full bar for the "loyal" level and is ready to switch over to being awakened & give me a gilded chest. when I click to bond though, it remains a full bar for "loyal", gives me the 45 coins a normal day with that would merit, and nothin' else happens :/

I sent a help ticket in last night but ultimately was just hoping it would just correct itself today. unfortunately when I bonded with the same familiars that it happened with yesterday the problem persisted, & it happened with a third familiar today also. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?? it would be really odd if I was the only one being affected! also, it's ONLY happening with the switch from loyal to awakened, as I'm receiving all other chests for like, tolerant and companion levels.

(edit: bc this happened multiple times I took screenshots of before & after clicking the heart to bond showing that the level didn't change, if adding those would help anything!)
@catrocity Depending on the resolution of your screen, or if you zoom your browser, it can look like the bar is full before it really is. Mine look full about 6 or 7 days before the familiars are awakened.
@catrocity Depending on the resolution of your screen, or if you zoom your browser, it can look like the bar is full before it really is. Mine look full about 6 or 7 days before the familiars are awakened.
@elfin
you know, I did switch my screen resolution for a game right before I noticed this happen and I didn't consider changing it back first to check! since it was working for other familiars at different levels I didn't consider that might affect it. I'm gonna go try and test if that was my problem. thank you so much :0

(edit: this was my problem!! I feel silly! thank you again tho!!)
@elfin
you know, I did switch my screen resolution for a game right before I noticed this happen and I didn't consider changing it back first to check! since it was working for other familiars at different levels I didn't consider that might affect it. I'm gonna go try and test if that was my problem. thank you so much :0

(edit: this was my problem!! I feel silly! thank you again tho!!)