Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE ITEMS AS WELCOME BACK GIFT [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@dragonsanatomy Welcome back! I'd be cool getting anything except Imperial skins (I'm a g1 only lair)

There's a Baldwin's Brew now that you should put some time into. You can create genes and more great stuff as you level up

There are also a lot of new Swipp items that you can check materials for here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24

Every festival you can now get a Joxar's box with 80000 treasure
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=86

The Coliseum has been updated with keyboard controls! The recommended coliseum builds are still the same with my favorite being 129st/50quick
@dragonsanatomy Welcome back! I'd be cool getting anything except Imperial skins (I'm a g1 only lair)

There's a Baldwin's Brew now that you should put some time into. You can create genes and more great stuff as you level up

There are also a lot of new Swipp items that you can check materials for here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24

Every festival you can now get a Joxar's box with 80000 treasure
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=86

The Coliseum has been updated with keyboard controls! The recommended coliseum builds are still the same with my favorite being 129st/50quick
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@annobethal

Yes! I gave away some stuff yesterday but some deliveries were never accepted so I have now extra stuff (:
@annobethal

Yes! I gave away some stuff yesterday but some deliveries were never accepted so I have now extra stuff (:
sQ35KLV.png
@dragonsanatomy Hellooooo! The coli has gotten a revamp, and it’s MUCH better in my opinion. Maybe you’ll be more into it now? Theres also TONS of new lore from the Bounty of the Elements event in the library if you’re interested in that. The dragon Gods have been quite busy since you were last here!

Edit: here’s something nobody has said! there’s now a new specialty items that reduce breeding cooldown time, reset dragon stats, and probably other things I’m forgetting. Also, Auction house prices have changed DRASTICALLY since you’ve been gone. I wouldn’t sell or give away anything without checking it’s value first. The fest sprites are worth a ton, as well as the battlestone eliminate (over 600kt!)

Also, could I snag some items as well? I’ll gladly take anything off your hands!
@dragonsanatomy Hellooooo! The coli has gotten a revamp, and it’s MUCH better in my opinion. Maybe you’ll be more into it now? Theres also TONS of new lore from the Bounty of the Elements event in the library if you’re interested in that. The dragon Gods have been quite busy since you were last here!

Edit: here’s something nobody has said! there’s now a new specialty items that reduce breeding cooldown time, reset dragon stats, and probably other things I’m forgetting. Also, Auction house prices have changed DRASTICALLY since you’ve been gone. I wouldn’t sell or give away anything without checking it’s value first. The fest sprites are worth a ton, as well as the battlestone eliminate (over 600kt!)

Also, could I snag some items as well? I’ll gladly take anything off your hands!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@strawberrium

I KNOW!
I gasped so hard when I saw it and played dragon barbies for like an hour haha
Thank you for the heads up!
@strawberrium

I KNOW!
I gasped so hard when I saw it and played dragon barbies for like an hour haha
Thank you for the heads up!
sQ35KLV.png
Welcome back! They’ve come out with some really cool new genes, filigree is one of my personal favorites!
Welcome back! They’ve come out with some really cool new genes, filigree is one of my personal favorites!
@Hulkster270

Thank you!
I do not have any more repeated old familiars ):
Sorry for that
@Hulkster270

Thank you!
I do not have any more repeated old familiars ):
Sorry for that
sQ35KLV.png
@dragonsanatomy
welcome back! people pay more for 6-7 digit / older dragons now, so that might be something to look into as you get settled in! site's definitely grown a lot (:

— if you still have any items / apparel to spare, that'd be great! don't sweat it though, either way.
@dragonsanatomy
welcome back! people pay more for 6-7 digit / older dragons now, so that might be something to look into as you get settled in! site's definitely grown a lot (:

— if you still have any items / apparel to spare, that'd be great! don't sweat it though, either way.
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
THANK YOU EVERYONE

I just ran out of gifts ;;
But I appreciate a lot your recommendations and feedback!
You are all wonderful!
THANK YOU EVERYONE

I just ran out of gifts ;;
But I appreciate a lot your recommendations and feedback!
You are all wonderful!
sQ35KLV.png
@theongreyjoy

I remember you on yestrday's post!
(got the GoT reference)

I didn't knew about that! my dragons are all 2-4 years old tho /:
@theongreyjoy

I remember you on yestrday's post!
(got the GoT reference)

I didn't knew about that! my dragons are all 2-4 years old tho /:
sQ35KLV.png
@dragonsanatomy Welcome back!!!

Quite a bit has changed, including that Tidelord has disappeared! There was a post where all the deities except him made comments, and his icon has become just bubbles. Spooky~
You can also restore your progens if you've exalted them, as well as one dragon every once in a while!
Additionally, the site has been opened up to new members any time instead of just during welcome weeks.

I hope you have a great time with your return! I noticed you ran out of items but consider this a welcome back gift for YOU!
@dragonsanatomy Welcome back!!!

Quite a bit has changed, including that Tidelord has disappeared! There was a post where all the deities except him made comments, and his icon has become just bubbles. Spooky~
You can also restore your progens if you've exalted them, as well as one dragon every once in a while!
Additionally, the site has been opened up to new members any time instead of just during welcome weeks.

I hope you have a great time with your return! I noticed you ran out of items but consider this a welcome back gift for YOU!
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
1 2 3