Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Firefly nest for sale
1 2 3 4 5
bump willing to negotiate
bump willing to negotiate
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
bump
bump
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
bump
bump
Bump lowered prices
Bump lowered prices
Bump
Bump
@ArcaneShadows

Hello!! I was wodering how much will the payment be for the firefly derg because i am interested in your dergs! Sorry if i said something wrong, i am pretty new to dragon sales forums and i have no idea how it works xD.
@ArcaneShadows

Hello!! I was wodering how much will the payment be for the firefly derg because i am interested in your dergs! Sorry if i said something wrong, i am pretty new to dragon sales forums and i have no idea how it works xD.
@ZimaGeko Sadly, everyone in this nest was sold. However, I can ping you when the next meet hatches.
@ZimaGeko Sadly, everyone in this nest was sold. However, I can ping you when the next meet hatches.
@ArcaneShadows

Alrightie!Can you please Ping me!! And i am still curious how much they would cost! ^w^
@ArcaneShadows

Alrightie!Can you please Ping me!! And i am still curious how much they would cost! ^w^
@ZemaGeko

It's hard to tell...prices of dragons with firefly tert have decreasing steadily. I would say around 50 gems by the time they're ready to breed again and the eggs have hatched.
@ZemaGeko

It's hard to tell...prices of dragons with firefly tert have decreasing steadily. I would say around 50 gems by the time they're ready to breed again and the eggs have hatched.
@ObsidianMage @StrawberryTiger @DovesAdoration @terrified @Flay624 @ZimaGeko Abyssus is now on a nest with Leviathan (Who also has Skink/Spinner and Abyss primary!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41123175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411232/41123175_350.png[/img] [/url] I will put scries up when I'm not on mobile. They have three more eggs that hatch in five days. Please ask if you would like to be removed from the pinglist for when the eggs hatch and Abyssus and Leviathan are ready to breed again.
@ObsidianMage @StrawberryTiger @DovesAdoration @terrified @Flay624 @ZimaGeko

Abyssus is now on a nest with Leviathan (Who also has Skink/Spinner and Abyss primary!)

41123175_350.png

I will put scries up when I'm not on mobile. They have three more eggs that hatch in five days.
Please ask if you would like to be removed from the pinglist for when the eggs hatch and Abyssus and Leviathan are ready to breed again.

1 2 3 4 5