Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free G1
[center] I rescued this girl off the AH, but sadly I have no use for her. She is bred from previous owners. All the children are named though. I did some scrys too I just want her to be loved, she reminds me of Christmas, for which that is her birthday too! (December 25th) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38321176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383212/38321176_350.png[/img] [/url] I mean look at this christmas girl material: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=153&auth=54ca59b62b49ab69c5afdc4b2e5aa8916d4cd23a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I really want her to go to someone who isn't just going to exalt her off. She has a lot of potential especially with that birthday date. but I mean if she ends up exalted, bummer. Cheers No need to ping <3
I rescued this girl off the AH, but sadly I have no use for her.
She is bred from previous owners. All the children are named though.
I did some scrys too
I just want her to be loved, she reminds me of Christmas, for which that is her birthday too! (December 25th)

38321176_350.png

I mean
look at this christmas girl material:
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=153&auth=54ca59b62b49ab69c5afdc4b2e5aa8916d4cd23a&dummyext=prev.png

I really want her to go to someone who isn't just going to exalt her off. She has a lot of potential especially with that birthday date.
but I mean if she ends up exalted, bummer.
Cheers No need to ping <3
lightning_collectorssub_by_uponnightfall-dc7wi9o.gif
I really like her. I have never and most likely will never exalt my dragons. If you don't mind, could I take her off of your hands?
I really like her. I have never and most likely will never exalt my dragons. If you don't mind, could I take her off of your hands?
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
I wouldn’t exalt her :) she’s gorgeous I’d love her
I wouldn’t exalt her :) she’s gorgeous I’d love her
az87co.gif
I’d love her! I have no g1s she’d be my first
I’d love her! I have no g1s she’d be my first
If it’s a comp for her though I can offer some treasure lol
If it’s a comp for her though I can offer some treasure lol
az87co.gif
@Yourcatisadragon I’ll send a cr :)
@boringkat @Kmscass sorry guys they commented first glad everyone wanted to give her a nice home
@boringkat @Kmscass sorry guys they commented first glad everyone wanted to give her a nice home
lightning_collectorssub_by_uponnightfall-dc7wi9o.gif
[quote name="Moichao10" date="2018-06-03 13:48:11" ] @Yourcatisadragon I’ll send a cr :) @boringkat @Kmscass sorry guys they commented first glad everyone wanted to give her a nice home [/quote] Thank you so very much! I will take good care of her!
Moichao10 wrote on 2018-06-03 13:48:11:
Thank you so very much! I will take good care of her!
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png