Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with battle stones
1 2
Oh my that is quite pricey
Oh my that is quite pricey
Oh yeah, that is quite expensive, also i cannot battle in the coliseum anymore as it notifies me that i cannot conplete any more capatchas, im confused. Is this a bug @nightwind
Oh yeah, that is quite expensive, also i cannot battle in the coliseum anymore as it notifies me that i cannot conplete any more capatchas, im confused. Is this a bug @nightwind
@XxShadowLordxX

It means you've selected the wrong space on the camping/captcha screen 5 times in a row; you're now locked out for 10-30 minutes.

If you're having difficulty picking out the dragon click the + sign to the right of the image to enlarge it. It's blurrier, but larger that way.

There's no way to avoid the camping/captchas. They are designed to stop botting.
@XxShadowLordxX

It means you've selected the wrong space on the camping/captcha screen 5 times in a row; you're now locked out for 10-30 minutes.

If you're having difficulty picking out the dragon click the + sign to the right of the image to enlarge it. It's blurrier, but larger that way.

There's no way to avoid the camping/captchas. They are designed to stop botting.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Oooohhhh i see i thought i just had to click the image a few times, my bad >w< thanks
Oooohhhh i see i thought i just had to click the image a few times, my bad >w< thanks
@nightwind i cannot see what the augment stones are for the build you mentioned, what are they?
@nightwind i cannot see what the augment stones are for the build you mentioned, what are they?
@XxShadowLordxX Augment stones are the various Might fragments--they are either the neutral [item=Might Fragment] that can be used on any dragon regardless of element or the elemental might like [item=dark might fragment] for Shadow dragons. The neutral adds +1 STR and the elemental adds +2 STR.
@XxShadowLordxX

Augment stones are the various Might fragments--they are either the neutral Might Fragment that can be used on any dragon regardless of element or the elemental might like Dark Might Fragment for Shadow dragons.

The neutral adds +1 STR and the elemental adds +2 STR.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I see, i was confused as to what they were in the sedona build though, which stones are they? @nightwind
I see, i was confused as to what they were in the sedona build though, which stones are they? @nightwind
@XxShadowLordxX

Please read EeveeDream's guide. Stats and stones (except Eliminate) are the same through L20. You'll just do a lot more Scratch and Shred.
@XxShadowLordxX

Please read EeveeDream's guide. Stats and stones (except Eliminate) are the same through L20. You'll just do a lot more Scratch and Shred.

I see, berserk stones are what they turned out to be. @nightwind thanks, sorry for the trouble
I see, berserk stones are what they turned out to be. @nightwind thanks, sorry for the trouble
1 2