Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed RP] Stories of Yonder: OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

Aw alright! Left on a cliffhanger :(

Literally I had to make a new account to escape this one girl who stalks me non-stop and the coliseum wasn't working and my money was disappearing
so she found this account.
How? I do not know.
She made another account (I swear this is her 9th) and tried adding me
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

Aw alright! Left on a cliffhanger :(

Literally I had to make a new account to escape this one girl who stalks me non-stop and the coliseum wasn't working and my money was disappearing
so she found this account.
How? I do not know.
She made another account (I swear this is her 9th) and tried adding me
PJgrBLH.png
@colm

OOF that is terrible? Just keep denying those requests. Idk if this site has a block user option? It would be dumb if they didn't. Maybe update a moderator if it remains really bad. You should be safe and have fun on a site like this :)
@colm

OOF that is terrible? Just keep denying those requests. Idk if this site has a block user option? It would be dumb if they didn't. Maybe update a moderator if it remains really bad. You should be safe and have fun on a site like this :)

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@snoopsnip

this is her like 4th account
I blocked all of them
@snoopsnip

this is her like 4th account
I blocked all of them
PJgrBLH.png
@colm
bleghh thats just horrible. I'd definately reccomend messaging a mod about if to see if they can help.
You shoukd be able to feel safe here!
@colm
bleghh thats just horrible. I'd definately reccomend messaging a mod about if to see if they can help.
You shoukd be able to feel safe here!
@colm @snoopsnip
Good morning! I'm gonna wait until Colm is awake and active to continue on my turn so that way they don't miss anything c:

and aaaaaa Elmindion and Fern are so pure ; v;;
@colm @snoopsnip
Good morning! I'm gonna wait until Colm is awake and active to continue on my turn so that way they don't miss anything c:

and aaaaaa Elmindion and Fern are so pure ; v;;
@colm @Strawberrium

Good morning, No worries, that actually sounds like a good plan! Just a heads up, I do have a job (bleh) and I'm working tonight so I won't be active starting at 4pm our time. I'm sorry :(

also, yes, I love those two very much. Colm and I even sent each other a Hibiscus and a Jade Necklace. This is all very canon and I love it so much UwU
@colm @Strawberrium

Good morning, No worries, that actually sounds like a good plan! Just a heads up, I do have a job (bleh) and I'm working tonight so I won't be active starting at 4pm our time. I'm sorry :(

also, yes, I love those two very much. Colm and I even sent each other a Hibiscus and a Jade Necklace. This is all very canon and I love it so much UwU

FR +3
She|Her
@snoopsnip
Thats all good! The thread will be here right wherever we leave off
@snoopsnip
Thats all good! The thread will be here right wherever we leave off
@Strawberrium Ah ty my friend! [right][img]http://123emoji.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2812144885022352431.png[/img][/right]
@Strawberrium

Ah ty my friend!

2812144885022352431.png

FR +3
She|Her
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

I didn't know what to do and I contacted moderators. my account has been closed and this is my first account.

I am greatly sad ;(
@strawberrium @snoopsnip

I didn't know what to do and I contacted moderators. my account has been closed and this is my first account.

I am greatly sad ;(
@zephyurs
oh no ;;

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, you deserve to feel comfortable and happy here.
hugs
@zephyurs
oh no ;;

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, you deserve to feel comfortable and happy here.
hugs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65