Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] PWYW Sketches ||| T/G/USD
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SheridanCharon
No pb, added!
Thanks!

@Kitto
Glad that you like it, maybe next time I can draw him with another expression lol

@GalaxyDragon13
Do you mean the armor alone or a character wearing armor? I can try and see if it works c:

@Tanzz
Sorry I cancelled the waitlist system as stated in the first post since it got confusing with the sequence ;_; I will ping everyone after Hikumi's (who's the last one on the waitlist) comish and it will be first come first served, thanks!

@SheridanCharon
No pb, added!
Thanks!

@Kitto
Glad that you like it, maybe next time I can draw him with another expression lol

@GalaxyDragon13
Do you mean the armor alone or a character wearing armor? I can try and see if it works c:

@Tanzz
Sorry I cancelled the waitlist system as stated in the first post since it got confusing with the sequence ;_; I will ping everyone after Hikumi's (who's the last one on the waitlist) comish and it will be first come first served, thanks!

mxvyeLn.png5VcxKbU.png
@Butterbeard
I meant armor alone, so no character wearing it, if you can do that how much would it cost?
@Butterbeard
I meant armor alone, so no character wearing it, if you can do that how much would it cost?
VchsGOt.png
@GalaxyDragon13 Since it's PWYW I don't really have an exact amount in mind, depends on how much details/ how polished you want it perhaps? @VanAlden [url=https://imgur.com/sptmPQV][img]http://i.imgur.com/sptmPQV.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/KU5IkgL][img]http://i.imgur.com/KU5IkgL.jpg[/img][/url] Let me know what you think! Gotta rush to sleep now night!
@GalaxyDragon13

Since it's PWYW I don't really have an exact amount in mind, depends on how much details/ how polished you want it perhaps?

@VanAlden
sptmPQV.jpg
KU5IkgL.jpg
Let me know what you think! Gotta rush to sleep now night!
mxvyeLn.png5VcxKbU.png
Thank you! Did I pay already?
3zZ1Bfm.gif

Toyhou.seDeviantart • FR+2
@ButterBeard
I don't want it super detailed, but I still want it detailed where you can still see the armor, and the other stuff, but not detailed detail, where there is a fancy design in it. You know? Would I send you some images so you get an idea or?...
@ButterBeard
I don't want it super detailed, but I still want it detailed where you can still see the armor, and the other stuff, but not detailed detail, where there is a fancy design in it. You know? Would I send you some images so you get an idea or?...
VchsGOt.png
@ButterBeard

Hi! Do you currently have a slot/slots open (for T/G), or no? Because I'd love to order from you :>
@ButterBeard

Hi! Do you currently have a slot/slots open (for T/G), or no? Because I'd love to order from you :>
[quote name="VanAlden" date="2018-05-30 10:54:52" ] Thank you! Did I pay already? [/quote] [quote name="GalaxyDragon13" date="2018-05-30 11:36:25" ] @ButterBeard I don't want it super detailed, but I still want it detailed where you can still see the armor, and the other stuff, but not detailed detail, where there is a fancy design in it. You know? Would I send you some images so you get an idea or?... [/quote] Both messaged privately. For my record. @Hikumi Heyy sorry for the wait, you're up next! What would you like to be drawn? @Exeidur Sorry full atm ;_; Do you wanna be added to the pinglist? I will ping everyone when slot is open again. c: @Evet Thanks for the compliment <3 Adding you to the pinglist! Love your signature and avatar, Remina and Inquisitor are gorgeous :O
VanAlden wrote on 2018-05-30 10:54:52:
GalaxyDragon13 wrote on 2018-05-30 11:36:25:
@ButterBeard
Both messaged privately. For my record.

@Hikumi
Heyy sorry for the wait, you're up next! What would you like to be drawn?

@Exeidur
Sorry full atm ;_; Do you wanna be added to the pinglist? I will ping everyone when slot is open again. c:

@Evet
Thanks for the compliment <3
Adding you to the pinglist! Love your signature and avatar, Remina and Inquisitor are gorgeous :O
mxvyeLn.png5VcxKbU.png
@ButterBeard
Oooh nice, thanks! (and no worrieees)
I'd like to offer 500g for something at least halfbody sketch? other than that if you feel like doing something different, I'm up for that I think!
as for character I'm currently trying to get arts for characters here so let me know if any catches your eye and if I have any more refs or info I will give that to you too if thats ok!
@ButterBeard
Oooh nice, thanks! (and no worrieees)
I'd like to offer 500g for something at least halfbody sketch? other than that if you feel like doing something different, I'm up for that I think!
as for character I'm currently trying to get arts for characters here so let me know if any catches your eye and if I have any more refs or info I will give that to you too if thats ok!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@ButterBeard

I'd love to be on your pinglist, thanks :D
@ButterBeard

I'd love to be on your pinglist, thanks :D
Bump :3
Bump :3
1 2 3 4 5 6