Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Finally came across the Unlucky Post™
1 2
Dragons put up for 1T are generally done on purpose, suggesting people are just trying to get dragons out.
Dragons put up for 1T are generally done on purpose, suggesting people are just trying to get dragons out.
uCR5SCW.png
F
F
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
F
F
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
oh my.
oh my.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Something like this happened to me recently :( I wanted to start selling dragons for gems and ended up putting a dragon up for 10 treasure...the buyer still hasn't responded.
Something like this happened to me recently :( I wanted to start selling dragons for gems and ended up putting a dragon up for 10 treasure...the buyer still hasn't responded.
I know I bought one once for 1t, and when I asked if it was a mistake, they said they saw this as donating to the community.
I know I bought one once for 1t, and when I asked if it was a mistake, they said they saw this as donating to the community.
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
Accidentally listed a dragon for 18 Treasure when I meant 18 Gems. That was an oof moment.
Accidentally listed a dragon for 18 Treasure when I meant 18 Gems. That was an oof moment.
hrit91.png
Hmm, I listed a dragon for 1 gem once, because I didn't want to profit from it, so maybe that's the case of your dragon as well.
Hmm, I listed a dragon for 1 gem once, because I didn't want to profit from it, so maybe that's the case of your dragon as well.
[quote name="Charias" date="2018-05-30 04:08:12" ] Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti. [/quote]
Charias wrote on 2018-05-30 04:08:12:
Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.
W1ufEjp.png
Bless whoever bought my 200t dragon I meant to list in gems and immediately reposted it for slightly above baby dragon prices so I didn’t have to freak out about it.

I lost 4K on a derg who I’ll probably exalt (iffy genes in a difficult color range) but at least I didn’t have to stress about getting her back.
Bless whoever bought my 200t dragon I meant to list in gems and immediately reposted it for slightly above baby dragon prices so I didn’t have to freak out about it.

I lost 4K on a derg who I’ll probably exalt (iffy genes in a difficult color range) but at least I didn’t have to stress about getting her back.
idzY2uK.png
1 2