Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 11/11/14 & 8/10/xx Hatchdates
I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but I'm looking for a male dragon born on November 11, 2014. Preferably unbred but with a dragon that old it might not be possible? idk

Price will depend on the colors/genes/breed and etc. But I'm offering at the very least 200g. I'm really bad at pricing though OTL More for unbred and nice colors/genes/breed.

Also looking for dragons born August 10th (my birthday!). Red colors are best ♥

Thanks!
I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but I'm looking for a male dragon born on November 11, 2014. Preferably unbred but with a dragon that old it might not be possible? idk

Price will depend on the colors/genes/breed and etc. But I'm offering at the very least 200g. I'm really bad at pricing though OTL More for unbred and nice colors/genes/breed.

Also looking for dragons born August 10th (my birthday!). Red colors are best ♥

Thanks!
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
Not pinging since I don't have one, but you could try checking ID's. I checked a lot, but there's not any so far. I'm on #7665216 btw if you want to continue checking.
Not pinging since I don't have one, but you could try checking ID's. I checked a lot, but there's not any so far. I'm on #7665216 btw if you want to continue checking.
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
That's a good idea ha, I did actually end up finding one but I wasn't a fan of the colors. I'll use that id to find more from there
That's a good idea ha, I did actually end up finding one but I wasn't a fan of the colors. I'll use that id to find more from there
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
It's so hard finding one cuz most of them have been exalted, maaaan. This hurts
I did find one 11/11/14 one with an active user hopefully they'll answer but I'm not gonna hold my breath

Still searching c: I'm on #7670276 now
It's so hard finding one cuz most of them have been exalted, maaaan. This hurts
I did find one 11/11/14 one with an active user hopefully they'll answer but I'm not gonna hold my breath

Still searching c: I'm on #7670276 now
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
still searching! I'm at #7671002
(sort of a bookmarkers for me so I remember hah)
still searching! I'm at #7671002
(sort of a bookmarkers for me so I remember hah)
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif
Bump
Bump
rKv7Qsz.gifcqvELxW.gif