Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Need help with pricing
I've been considering doing an adoptable for a few weeks and today i finally got around to making a base and some examples. The problem is i'm really bad at pricing my work, sooooo what do y'all think is a good amount for something like these? [img]https://s33.postimg.cc/716o48uxr/sloane_gif.gif[/img] [img]https://s33.postimg.cc/ayyj7n77j/Kujaku_gif.gif[/img] any feedback is appreciated! (also no need to ping, im subscribed to this thread)
I've been considering doing an adoptable for a few weeks and today i finally got around to making a base and some examples. The problem is i'm really bad at pricing my work, sooooo what do y'all think is a good amount for something like these?

sloane_gif.gif

Kujaku_gif.gif

any feedback is appreciated!
(also no need to ping, im subscribed to this thread)

FR time + 0
what an absolutely precious adopt!! <3

I can see paying around 50kt / 50g roughly per? It really depends on how much work it is to make genes and animate the head bob, items / skins / etc, or if you give other options. I'm not exactly the best with prices but perhaps that gives you somewhere to start. ^^
what an absolutely precious adopt!! <3

I can see paying around 50kt / 50g roughly per? It really depends on how much work it is to make genes and animate the head bob, items / skins / etc, or if you give other options. I'm not exactly the best with prices but perhaps that gives you somewhere to start. ^^
2y1XN7S.png xx humerus
they/them or he/him

currently working through things. may do somethin' soon.

wishlist / t
50-60kT would be reasonable depending on how much work went into it?
50-60kT would be reasonable depending on how much work went into it?
Lichtdrache.gif
They look great, i'd say 50-100k depending on what you think. I'd love a ping when the shop opens! I think the animation on the second one looks a bit smoother!
They look great, i'd say 50-100k depending on what you think. I'd love a ping when the shop opens! I think the animation on the second one looks a bit smoother!
So adorable... whenever you're ready to sell, please let me know! I have an imp girl begging to get art. I'd say 75k or so but don't sell yourself cheap if you believe it is worth more! Good luck :)
So adorable... whenever you're ready to sell, please let me know! I have an imp girl begging to get art. I'd say 75k or so but don't sell yourself cheap if you believe it is worth more! Good luck :)
spiral_custom_sig.png
I'd say around 60-100kt
lemme know if you ever make a shop!
I'd say around 60-100kt
lemme know if you ever make a shop!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Aww, these are adorable!! I'd say 55-70kt depending on how much work you're putting into each one ;w;
Aww, these are adorable!! I'd say 55-70kt depending on how much work you're putting into each one ;w;
bHeX9bv.png