Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
Done. Thanks!!
Done. Thanks!!
I'm not sure if there are many who collect dragons with funky ID's. That being said your number is kind of a meme number so some people might be interested in it. I tried to see if I could sell this guy #34448899 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34448899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344489/34448899_350.png[/img] [/url] But no one was interested so I decided to make him into a scatter project
I'm not sure if there are many who collect dragons with funky ID's.
That being said your number is kind of a meme number so some people might be interested in it.
I tried to see if I could sell this guy #34448899

34448899_350.png

But no one was interested so I decided to make him into a scatter project
I have no idea what she'd sell for but I'm interested in her. I'd pay 50g off the bat but like I said, I have no idea of pricing so she could be more valuable?
I have no idea what she'd sell for but I'm interested in her. I'd pay 50g off the bat but like I said, I have no idea of pricing so she could be more valuable?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@kora And what a journey that boy has been on. I have gotten interest from other's, but didn't want to low ball myself or over estimate her worth for the other person. If you don't mind explaining, would you be so kind as to let me know about this meme number? (I do know what memes are, but not sure if 420 is the number we're taking about or not).

@MurkyDepths Thank you for the offer. I'll PM you if my first requester declines. 50g isn't a bad price. :)
@kora And what a journey that boy has been on. I have gotten interest from other's, but didn't want to low ball myself or over estimate her worth for the other person. If you don't mind explaining, would you be so kind as to let me know about this meme number? (I do know what memes are, but not sure if 420 is the number we're taking about or not).

@MurkyDepths Thank you for the offer. I'll PM you if my first requester declines. 50g isn't a bad price. :)
@LauralThorn

What fun! She should definitely get some interest, that's a great ID number, and she's got nice colors, too.
@LauralThorn

What fun! She should definitely get some interest, that's a great ID number, and she's got nice colors, too.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn Thank you! I was breeding a Nature Rep for a friend and they chose one of her sisters. I didn't realize her ID until other's offered to buy her. She is a good Nature girl. Hatched during GreensKeepers too!
@Kavryn Thank you! I was breeding a Nature Rep for a friend and they chose one of her sisters. I didn't realize her ID until other's offered to buy her. She is a good Nature girl. Hatched during GreensKeepers too!
@LauralThorn

She could probably go up for auction for some good money! I saw #41314131 go for 550kt!
@LauralThorn

She could probably go up for auction for some good money! I saw #41314131 go for 550kt!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77 Oh wow. That is quite a bit. I'm not too keen on auctions though... They make me nervous and it's a bit too much noise for me. I'll have to find that auction to see the starting bit though. Thanks!
@DemonChild77 Oh wow. That is quite a bit. I'm not too keen on auctions though... They make me nervous and it's a bit too much noise for me. I'll have to find that auction to see the starting bit though. Thanks!
@LauralThorn i think my sister was looking for a dragon with 420420 in its id the other day, i could give you 100g for her if you havent found i buyer already, it'd be a nice surprize for her i think.
edit: if shes sold i'd buy one of her siblings instead, theyre ids are close enough
@LauralThorn i think my sister was looking for a dragon with 420420 in its id the other day, i could give you 100g for her if you havent found i buyer already, it'd be a nice surprize for her i think.
edit: if shes sold i'd buy one of her siblings instead, theyre ids are close enough
1E8JFs6.png
@DogDogGoose Thank you for the offer. I do have a few buyers, but once I settle on a price I'll be going to the first who asked me then moving on down the list. Would you like me to notify you if my other buyers decline?

Edit: Saw your edit after I posted. I'll happily sell you one of her siblings. PM me which you'd like I can can CR them over. :)
@DogDogGoose Thank you for the offer. I do have a few buyers, but once I settle on a price I'll be going to the first who asked me then moving on down the list. Would you like me to notify you if my other buyers decline?

Edit: Saw your edit after I posted. I'll happily sell you one of her siblings. PM me which you'd like I can can CR them over. :)
1 2 3