Well, sh*t

I have no idea :(
@Nezumi

Well, sh*t

I have no idea :(
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
There's people that have asked to be put on there, though. Maybe I could just send him to the first person that posted to get him?

Edit: The thread is for him and his father as travelling dragons, and they all asked to have them together. Darn.
There's people that have asked to be put on there, though. Maybe I could just send him to the first person that posted to get him?

Edit: The thread is for him and his father as travelling dragons, and they all asked to have them together. Darn.
@Nezumi

Good idea. Tell them to tell the next person to continue this until the maker of the thread comes.
@Nezumi

Good idea. Tell them to tell the next person to continue this until the maker of the thread comes.
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="Nezumi" date="2018-05-27 13:12:38" ] Edit: The thread is for him and his father as travelling dragons, and they all asked to have them together. Darn. [/quote] So... I was going to contact the person who had his father if they could help me send them off to the next person, but he was already successfully sent back to the owner. Another dead end...
Nezumi wrote on 2018-05-27 13:12:38:

So... I was going to contact the person who had his father if they could help me send them off to the next person, but he was already successfully sent back to the owner. Another dead end...
shhh
shhh
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
Hmm.
Hmm.
w3Yexmm.gif
@Nezumi

Craaaaaapppp... ugh... just... uhh...
@Nezumi

Craaaaaapppp... ugh... just... uhh...
frt +0
art shop
I love pokegrunts aaaa
I love pokegrunts aaaa
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
[url=http://magistream.com/creature/10442915][img]http://magistream.com/img/10442915.gif[/img][/url] birthday clicks
10442915.gif
birthday clicks
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
1 2 ... 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 ... 23145 23146