Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2018
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57
Ok good,neutral and bad things about this event(well based on my own criteria).

Good:
- The cape is a bit too used in this game,but that aside it looks great!Very nicely detaild,looks good on most breeds too,and it works really well for dragons that are suppose to be druids or forest doctors!Good job!
- The vista,again nice details,this is how the exact pillar should have looked like!Its bright and colorful it gives off a nice calm vibe,as nature often is.

Neutral:
- The familiar...Meh...I mean the deers from the blooming groove have a nicer design if you ask me.Its cute,just not what I was hopping to see for a special familiar.

Bad:

-...Ok I saw the submissions from this year and oh boy was the selection pool small.I know some people will hate me for saying this but hey I'm just being honest.The winning choices have often disappointed most people,so artist stopped trying to be creative or even trying.And the ones that did bother trying did the typical style the admins chose.We had countless complains how the same type wins over and over again so we end up with skins that are too similar from previous years or how they even chose some that make no sense and go almost in the "joke" category...The very last skin on the list from this year is a perfect example of out of place.

Ok good,neutral and bad things about this event(well based on my own criteria).

Good:
- The cape is a bit too used in this game,but that aside it looks great!Very nicely detaild,looks good on most breeds too,and it works really well for dragons that are suppose to be druids or forest doctors!Good job!
- The vista,again nice details,this is how the exact pillar should have looked like!Its bright and colorful it gives off a nice calm vibe,as nature often is.

Neutral:
- The familiar...Meh...I mean the deers from the blooming groove have a nicer design if you ask me.Its cute,just not what I was hopping to see for a special familiar.

Bad:

-...Ok I saw the submissions from this year and oh boy was the selection pool small.I know some people will hate me for saying this but hey I'm just being honest.The winning choices have often disappointed most people,so artist stopped trying to be creative or even trying.And the ones that did bother trying did the typical style the admins chose.We had countless complains how the same type wins over and over again so we end up with skins that are too similar from previous years or how they even chose some that make no sense and go almost in the "joke" category...The very last skin on the list from this year is a perfect example of out of place.

17.png37.png90.png

Wavecrest Saturnalia

y6tbxWr.pngIRzboi3.pngNC2ceIo.pngSDTXnpH.png
ze8wEB3.png

Code:
ze8wEB3.png

Mistral Jamboree

FdXgviZ.pngAeYnAM6.pngIRkrlkr.pngRCD2mOL.png
QBZFjBr.png

Code:
QBZFjBr.png

Trickmurk Circus

qqLBHcq.pngMdpDO8d.pngit6GpCF.png3e94Gpa.png
tzdYBHr.png

Code:
tzdYBHr.png

Crystalline Gala

nx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
fBZO2yk.png

Code:
fBZO2yk.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

XfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
22kVsPK.png

Code:
22kVsPK.png

Riot of Rot

APe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
DVcXRyP.png

Code:
DVcXRyP.png

Starfall Celebration

by8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
TjcrwIq.png

Code:
TjcrwIq.png

Flameforger's Festival

RZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
fdN4PVq.png

Code:
fdN4PVq.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
DQLlbOg.png

Code:
DQLlbOg.png

Brightshine Jubilee

3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
Az39OYD.png

Code:
Az39OYD.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Special Thanks

You can thank these amazing people for sponsoring adoptables or donating money. Thanks to them I can do what I love!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Frenkle
thatjubi
Marceline
NanamiChiaki
Kurayami
ViewtifulJen
Kattata
adorableAxolotl
CatkinStarchild
Texere
oooooooooooo Shakshun
SilverLanayru
ErwilMinsa
Druddigon8
Yara
Lyra531
EclipseStar
ClearLakes44
Reckless
OtterQueen

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Celine -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -Maddiebird -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -IcyNinetales -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist

Last edited on Jun 21, 2017 11:17:05 by Lichtdrache
uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png
BTW, Chromatic Predator is for Wildclaw Males, but both of the little icons on the skin are showing the female.
BTW, Chromatic Predator is for Wildclaw Males, but both of the little icons on the skin are showing the female.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Oh my goodness, the apparel is so cute!!
Oh my goodness, the apparel is so cute!!
My first festival of my flight! Everything looks awesome
My first festival of my flight! Everything looks awesome
Finaly Akari will get a skin. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26912519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269126/26912519_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finaly Akari will get a skin. <3

26912519_350.png
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
Happy Greenskeeper everyone! I'm loving this year's apparel, and the familiar too! What a cute little deer. Congratulations to the skin content winners and the runners up! There were some lovely entries.
Happy Greenskeeper everyone! I'm loving this year's apparel, and the familiar too! What a cute little deer. Congratulations to the skin content winners and the runners up! There were some lovely entries.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Wow, that deer is beautiful!
Wow, that deer is beautiful!
I agree with @Lostdaydreams i saw much better skins and accents for this event. I'm dissapoint.
I agree with @Lostdaydreams i saw much better skins and accents for this event. I'm dissapoint.
@TalaTari ... oh wow you are slaying these events... 3 wins in a row.. :O congratz again lol
@TalaTari ... oh wow you are slaying these events... 3 wins in a row.. :O congratz again lol
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 56 57