Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | From the Briny Depths
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I need those shrimp familiars for my Lovecraftian dragons with a mighty burning. XD
I need those shrimp familiars for my Lovecraftian dragons with a mighty burning. XD
EN46Pc1.png
I must have these shrimp! My seafood eaters are going to feast well these next few days of fishing, and the rest of my clan will ration! And new head bobbers! Awesome, guys!
I must have these shrimp! My seafood eaters are going to feast well these next few days of fishing, and the rest of my clan will ration! And new head bobbers! Awesome, guys!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
Those shrimp look based on the Mantis Shrimp, a real life animal.
Those shrimp look based on the Mantis Shrimp, a real life animal.
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
What a great update! It's all water themed! Love the new familiars and especially the new colors for deepsea bulbs.

I can't wait for you guys to play tidal trouble. It's been really great testing it, and creating puzzles is so much fun!
What a great update! It's all water themed! Love the new familiars and especially the new colors for deepsea bulbs.

I can't wait for you guys to play tidal trouble. It's been really great testing it, and creating puzzles is so much fun!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
NEAT. Fishing til I get one!

May I request that you consider making a flamboyant cuttlefish based familiar? I would be even more in love with FR.
NEAT. Fishing til I get one!

May I request that you consider making a flamboyant cuttlefish based familiar? I would be even more in love with FR.
Pffffftt, those familiars are adooorable. xDD
Pffffftt, those familiars are adooorable. xDD
@rosenarok

Flamboyant Cuttlefish familiars would be the greatest thing to hit FR. *A*
@rosenarok

Flamboyant Cuttlefish familiars would be the greatest thing to hit FR. *A*
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
YESS MANTIS SHRIMP

I NEED THEM
YESS MANTIS SHRIMP

I NEED THEM
WOO stuff!
I am mostly excited for the new mini game though hehe.
WOO stuff!
I am mostly excited for the new mini game though hehe.
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
I'm very excited for Tidal Trouble to be released! I'm a big fan of games like that XD. Also, words cannot express how excited I am for the new registration window. My sister's been bugging me about when she can join after seeing my dragons XD. It's gonna be loads of fun to have her on the site too ^^
I'm very excited for Tidal Trouble to be released! I'm a big fan of games like that XD. Also, words cannot express how excited I am for the new registration window. My sister's been bugging me about when she can join after seeing my dragons XD. It's gonna be loads of fun to have her on the site too ^^
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16