Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gadget's Art Shop {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GadgetTheLion just to be 100%, do you have an example of what your traditional scans/photos look like?
@GadgetTheLion just to be 100%, do you have an example of what your traditional scans/photos look like?
@NoDragonHere of course!
@NoDragonHere of course!
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
@HollowedAngel777
I don’t sorry but i do have a copy/scanner that works so it should be okayo
@HollowedAngel777
I don’t sorry but i do have a copy/scanner that works so it should be okayo
70YmvCZ.png
@GadgetTheLion alright!
@GadgetTheLion alright!
@HollowedAngel777 Just curious, do you have any other refs of your Esk?
@HollowedAngel777 Just curious, do you have any other refs of your Esk?
70YmvCZ.png
@GadgetTheLion here is more art of them! https://kepzone.deviantart.com/journal/ESK-697-Character-Tracker-743495160
its my friends esk
@GadgetTheLion here is more art of them! https://kepzone.deviantart.com/journal/ESK-697-Character-Tracker-743495160
its my friends esk
@GadgetTheLion

So I'm looking at your queue, and I don't want to stress you out by making it longer, so I'm just going to cancel my order. I'll commissions you in the future though.
@GadgetTheLion

So I'm looking at your queue, and I don't want to stress you out by making it longer, so I'm just going to cancel my order. I'll commissions you in the future though.
kZ05qh2.png
@NoDragonHere You are definitely not stressing me out at all. Art is fun and I always love to do it. Sorry it's taking a while though as theirs is a bit long XD :D But if you do want to cancel that's okay. Thanks for commissioning :)
@NoDragonHere You are definitely not stressing me out at all. Art is fun and I always love to do it. Sorry it's taking a while though as theirs is a bit long XD :D But if you do want to cancel that's okay. Thanks for commissioning :)
70YmvCZ.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
1 2 3 4 5 6