Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accent: Blooming Plate Gold?
I'm looking to sell my Accent: Blooming Plate Gold, but i can't find it on the Auction House to know how much i should put it up for. I looked for it in the wiki and couldn't find it. Can someone please help me find how much this Accent is?
I'm looking to sell my Accent: Blooming Plate Gold, but i can't find it on the Auction House to know how much i should put it up for. I looked for it in the wiki and couldn't find it. Can someone please help me find how much this Accent is?
@AlyssHatter it won't be on the Wiki as it's a usermade accent and doesn't have a site-set value. i can't tell how many prints of it were made, but the artist (Marshell) has a dead lair and their last forum post was in July 2016, so further reprints are unlikely. i'd probably list it at 1000G and see how it does, steadily lowering the price if it doesn't sell.
@AlyssHatter it won't be on the Wiki as it's a usermade accent and doesn't have a site-set value. i can't tell how many prints of it were made, but the artist (Marshell) has a dead lair and their last forum post was in July 2016, so further reprints are unlikely. i'd probably list it at 1000G and see how it does, steadily lowering the price if it doesn't sell.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thank you~! I will try that~!
@After Thank you~! I will try that~!