Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Hexephra - Got the last of the levels ready to go! Let me know if you're online~ Apologies for all the pings!
@Hexephra - Got the last of the levels ready to go! Let me know if you're online~ Apologies for all the pings!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@soii @QueenClam @MisfitsLanding @aearinn @icanbeatlas @Hellan @Neverland - I'm pretty sure Hex is offline (I pinged them almost half an hour ago) this time, would you mind helping me out? <3 Thank you! [quote]Hello artists of Earth! Would you be willing to take a few levels from me for Hexephra? They're not on but I'd like to get them to Earth as soon as possible so that they count (I might not have the chance to be on later). I think you can just forward the levels information and the profits to them? Would that work? Please let me know, and I'll set up the CRs ASAP! Thank you very much~ <333[/quote]
@soii @QueenClam @MisfitsLanding @aearinn @icanbeatlas @Hellan @Neverland - I'm pretty sure Hex is offline (I pinged them almost half an hour ago) this time, would you mind helping me out? <3 Thank you!
Quote:
Hello artists of Earth! Would you be willing to take a few levels from me for Hexephra? They're not on but I'd like to get them to Earth as soon as possible so that they count (I might not have the chance to be on later). I think you can just forward the levels information and the profits to them? Would that work? Please let me know, and I'll set up the CRs ASAP! Thank you very much~ <333
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

If you want art you could go to my Art Store and stay pinged for when there's an open spot

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2085726
@heartcrusher1

If you want art you could go to my Art Store and stay pinged for when there's an open spot

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2085726
@QueenClam - I do not believe I was requesting any more art when I pinged you, sorry. If I had wanted more art, I would have used an order form. I happen to already be on your pinglist as well, thank you.
@QueenClam - I do not believe I was requesting any more art when I pinged you, sorry. If I had wanted more art, I would have used an order form. I happen to already be on your pinglist as well, thank you.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@icanbeatlas can I get an ETA on my art?
@icanbeatlas can I get an ETA on my art?
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner
yes!! i'm so sorry it's taken so long. there were some technical difficulties at the end of the first week and then real life kind of slammed into me, but I have been chipping away at it whenever I've had time and it shouldn't be more than another week! again, i'm so sorry for the delay
@AdeleneDawner
yes!! i'm so sorry it's taken so long. there were some technical difficulties at the end of the first week and then real life kind of slammed into me, but I have been chipping away at it whenever I've had time and it shouldn't be more than another week! again, i'm so sorry for the delay
CJPrNVv.png
@icanbeatlas No worries! A week or two is fine, don't stress yourself over it.
@icanbeatlas No worries! A week or two is fine, don't stress yourself over it.
@AdeleneDawner whoops this has been done for several days but there have been some problems with my internet and i haven't been able to get on flightrising for a bit [img]https://i.imgur.com/78MOkYq.png[/img] thank you for your patience!!
@AdeleneDawner whoops this has been done for several days but there have been some problems with my internet and i haven't been able to get on flightrising for a bit

78MOkYq.png

thank you for your patience!!
CJPrNVv.png
@icanbeatlas woo! looks great, thanks. <3
@icanbeatlas woo! looks great, thanks. <3
@icanbeatlas
May I have an ETA on my art please? Thank you!
@icanbeatlas
May I have an ETA on my art please? Thank you!
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20