Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't Play Fairground games? [RESOLVED]
Hi, I'm new here and I play on a mobile device. I have been trying to play fairground games and the Coliseum but they won't let me past the warning screen. I don't know if this is just a glitch for some mobile players, but if you know the solution I would like it if you could tell me.
Hi, I'm new here and I play on a mobile device. I have been trying to play fairground games and the Coliseum but they won't let me past the warning screen. I don't know if this is just a glitch for some mobile players, but if you know the solution I would like it if you could tell me.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@DuskKeeper726

Yeah this is a known problem. You need to log in over a pc or laptop to disable the warning once and for all.
@DuskKeeper726

Yeah this is a known problem. You need to log in over a pc or laptop to disable the warning once and for all.
@Ismaiel

Ok thanks!
@Ismaiel

Ok thanks!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
What if you don’t have a PC/laptop?
What if you don’t have a PC/laptop?
@UrLocalMeme if you don't have a PC/laptop and there's no possible way you can get to someone else's (ex. library, school, a friend's), then i'm afraid you're out of luck. without clearing the warning off mobile, you won't be able to play the games.
@UrLocalMeme if you don't have a PC/laptop and there's no possible way you can get to someone else's (ex. library, school, a friend's), then i'm afraid you're out of luck. without clearing the warning off mobile, you won't be able to play the games.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Alright. Thanks anyways.
@After Alright. Thanks anyways.