Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair clean out! 3 year olds!
1 2
Hello everyone, Everyone on page 6 (after Feintbender) and 7 of my lair is for sale.
Some are 2 years or older, a g1 here and there, and lots of gem gene dergs with rare color combos.
They are on the AH, but I'm more than willing to haggle with the price. I'm currently looking for familiars I don't have and will trade some of these dragons for them.

Thanks for looking!
Hello everyone, Everyone on page 6 (after Feintbender) and 7 of my lair is for sale.
Some are 2 years or older, a g1 here and there, and lots of gem gene dergs with rare color combos.
They are on the AH, but I'm more than willing to haggle with the price. I'm currently looking for familiars I don't have and will trade some of these dragons for them.

Thanks for looking!
dpk04.gif
Friendly boop!!
Friendly boop!!
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
@shadowdragon701

will you take 30g for Lunarstorm?
@shadowdragon701

will you take 30g for Lunarstorm?
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@ambiedoggie Sure, I'll send over the CR!
@ambiedoggie Sure, I'll send over the CR!
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701 Just to let you know, I bought Xaviere! Tysm!
@shadowdragon701 Just to let you know, I bought Xaviere! Tysm!
@pinkocean I just got the alert, Thank you! :)
@pinkocean I just got the alert, Thank you! :)
dpk04.gif
@shadowdragon701 I’d like to buy Xeroioa please :)
@shadowdragon701 I’d like to buy Xeroioa please :)
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@Kikkoman Sending her your way!
@Kikkoman Sending her your way!
dpk04.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26791/2679045_350.png?mtime=VAasfQAC4Vw[/img] i'd love to adopt her! :D since i joined like 4 days ago i don't have much treasure, but i can give you what i have
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26791/2679045_350.png?mtime=VAasfQAC4Vw[/img]

i'd love to adopt her! :D
since i joined like 4 days ago i don't have much treasure, but i can give you what i have
bump
bump
dpk04.gif
1 2