Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie free-stuff station- CLOSED :c
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
sure thing @snakewind! som frens headed your way~ your avatar looks great btw 0;
sure thing @snakewind! som frens headed your way~ your avatar looks great btw 0;
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
boomp
boomp
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose

I'd really appreciate clothing and familiars.

I don't have anything that I am particularly looking for. Just some nifty to make my dragons look stunning.

Thank you for your generosity
@KairinRose

I'd really appreciate clothing and familiars.

I don't have anything that I am particularly looking for. Just some nifty to make my dragons look stunning.

Thank you for your generosity
caught up~
caught up~
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose I'd accept anything your graciously decided to gift me. I'm new. So there isn't anything I want more than the other. Familiars would be nice since 2 of my dragons don't have friends and are lonely. Clothes would be great. I'll follow your fashion sense and make work with whatever you thing is good. thank you. Have a nice day.
@KairinRose I'd accept anything your graciously decided to gift me. I'm new. So there isn't anything I want more than the other. Familiars would be nice since 2 of my dragons don't have friends and are lonely. Clothes would be great. I'll follow your fashion sense and make work with whatever you thing is good. thank you. Have a nice day.
@kairinrose could I snag some random familiars and apparel? I don't have much at all and whatever you want to offer is good ^^
@kairinrose could I snag some random familiars and apparel? I don't have much at all and whatever you want to offer is good ^^
14555.png
  • fairyliqhts - q not g
  • she/her
  • FR time +3
simple_lights_by_superior_stan-d8ubyul.gif
Night-Light Hatchery
Trading Post
@KairinRose

Could I have Crimson Emperor, Glowing Pocket Mouse, and Dappled Seal?

I'd be fine with 6 random pieces of aparrel
@KairinRose

Could I have Crimson Emperor, Glowing Pocket Mouse, and Dappled Seal?

I'd be fine with 6 random pieces of aparrel

lyHNu6v.png
depleted_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwox.png
Well, I'm that one weird kid :P
Hello, just call me Dawn ;)
Oh, I just like acronyms ;)
I am an avid book-lover!
Anyway, I like Warriors, Harry Potter, and Keeper of the Lost Cities
Mellow, happy-go-lucky girl
caught up!
caught up!
((Kai || they/them))
can I have the conjurer's herb pouch?
can I have the conjurer's herb pouch?
Stuffed Mith
@HeyPiezanos hi, I got super busy all of a sudden and wasn't able to keep up with this x 0 x i'm sorry for the super long wait, but I'll send it over now qwq
@HeyPiezanos hi, I got super busy all of a sudden and wasn't able to keep up with this x 0 x i'm sorry for the super long wait, but I'll send it over now qwq
((Kai || they/them))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11