Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WiL Raffle - Closed to New Participants!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 186 187
I am interested in Larch and Amphora ^_^
I am interested in Larch and Amphora ^_^
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@wintercreek Serena pls :>
@wintercreek Serena pls :>

@SilverQuark @Numinous @Ankhiale86 @LadySiren @Drakkainen @PhoenixFire36 @Shaydas @Carolynmbp @bodhirook @spyndle @EverAthena @Pearlgold @SheridanCharon @Calico135 @xyliacera @MissHush @MajesticPizza @Annobethal @Saeralyhn @cocoagem @SerigalaMenarik @Losina @gunklord @kafkaesque @Silversouledcat @Aquatic @WANER47 @GooglieSalmon @asdfdsa @WEENY @buythestars @256Whiteout @Muuufasa @Ziegler @FireHeartSong @Borkbean @FrostDragon2322 @PantyAnarchist @Siritys @NorthernLiights @Dracoami @Graceless @vintagesky @AlvildaBright @squidneytwo @ReadingHell @Dalilah @Tropickle @Azera @Prismatics @CrowKat @Rosie1450 @XeoNinx @Oleaster @ShadowBrad @foreboding @SnowyWaves @Borderlandswlw @Phoniko @Andraya @bodhirook @Rockelle @Mokuroh @Annobethal @mysticpenguin @KittyKat9494 @Muxie @Oleaster @Ankhiale86 @PurpleFox @Oceanic03 @SheridanCharon @Niernen @Conviction @tokyomachine @ORDERoftheASP @FloofyDragon @spyndle @jedinikina @Aquatic @Shougoney @ElysianJewels @Nebulacloud @Self @foreboding @Silversouledcat @Espoir @Naesse @UndeadFae @MissMaira @OriginalIAm @asianbirb @charlimes @Freydra @TomSwifty @Poyocba @Nightingale11 @Kelpsi @EgoLobster @Parzivval @Offbeatastro @Archenitesky @LavenderSunrise @sockmonkeygerald @Foxmeow @Kageshi @StarMellon @Crystallizes @Mokuroh @FrozenLake @Churrell @grandmaeblob @DianaMoon @Ikterrin @atomicsharkchild @FrostDragon2322 @TalonatorMan @GoldenIce @DarkSnowfox @Zygon @LiveSky @aSquidneyTsu @Gwynivere @Nebulacloud @Cylence @xxDoxxie @Veine @DafishOmega @FireBrimstone @colorofhardwork @Lumidae @endlessangels @FreezeTheFox @Drakzaen @oldjammerj @MustacheKitten @Plantaera @MarinaQuakenbush @Puggles @Talentha @Gracekat99

Good Evening ya'll!

I'm going to start sending out the prizes from the Flower Set tonight, though it probably won't be finished until tomorrow.

Boxes from the Fall Out Boy Set are no longer available to claim! I'll be drawing the winners for that tomorrow or Thursday.

As for the Solar System Set, I'll be drawing the prizes for that either tomorrow or Thursday and will then begin to send out the prizes.

Don't forget about the changes in the rules! I'll clean them up and make them more understandable tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you have a lovely day <3

@SilverQuark @Numinous @Ankhiale86 @LadySiren @Drakkainen @PhoenixFire36 @Shaydas @Carolynmbp @bodhirook @spyndle @EverAthena @Pearlgold @SheridanCharon @Calico135 @xyliacera @MissHush @MajesticPizza @Annobethal @Saeralyhn @cocoagem @SerigalaMenarik @Losina @gunklord @kafkaesque @Silversouledcat @Aquatic @WANER47 @GooglieSalmon @asdfdsa @WEENY @buythestars @256Whiteout @Muuufasa @Ziegler @FireHeartSong @Borkbean @FrostDragon2322 @PantyAnarchist @Siritys @NorthernLiights @Dracoami @Graceless @vintagesky @AlvildaBright @squidneytwo @ReadingHell @Dalilah @Tropickle @Azera @Prismatics @CrowKat @Rosie1450 @XeoNinx @Oleaster @ShadowBrad @foreboding @SnowyWaves @Borderlandswlw @Phoniko @Andraya @bodhirook @Rockelle @Mokuroh @Annobethal @mysticpenguin @KittyKat9494 @Muxie @Oleaster @Ankhiale86 @PurpleFox @Oceanic03 @SheridanCharon @Niernen @Conviction @tokyomachine @ORDERoftheASP @FloofyDragon @spyndle @jedinikina @Aquatic @Shougoney @ElysianJewels @Nebulacloud @Self @foreboding @Silversouledcat @Espoir @Naesse @UndeadFae @MissMaira @OriginalIAm @asianbirb @charlimes @Freydra @TomSwifty @Poyocba @Nightingale11 @Kelpsi @EgoLobster @Parzivval @Offbeatastro @Archenitesky @LavenderSunrise @sockmonkeygerald @Foxmeow @Kageshi @StarMellon @Crystallizes @Mokuroh @FrozenLake @Churrell @grandmaeblob @DianaMoon @Ikterrin @atomicsharkchild @FrostDragon2322 @TalonatorMan @GoldenIce @DarkSnowfox @Zygon @LiveSky @aSquidneyTsu @Gwynivere @Nebulacloud @Cylence @xxDoxxie @Veine @DafishOmega @FireBrimstone @colorofhardwork @Lumidae @endlessangels @FreezeTheFox @Drakzaen @oldjammerj @MustacheKitten @Plantaera @MarinaQuakenbush @Puggles @Talentha @Gracekat99

Good Evening ya'll!

I'm going to start sending out the prizes from the Flower Set tonight, though it probably won't be finished until tomorrow.

Boxes from the Fall Out Boy Set are no longer available to claim! I'll be drawing the winners for that tomorrow or Thursday.

As for the Solar System Set, I'll be drawing the prizes for that either tomorrow or Thursday and will then begin to send out the prizes.

Don't forget about the changes in the rules! I'll clean them up and make them more understandable tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you have a lovely day <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
o/
o/
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Pretty, but I'm still waiting for the little Fae ^^
Pretty, but I'm still waiting for the little Fae ^^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
(if you could, please let whoever gets fenemei know that i’d be interested in any babies she may have!!)
(if you could, please let whoever gets fenemei know that i’d be interested in any babies she may have!!)
tumblr_inline_p8w4b7FLEH1uv3xzd_540.pngtumblr_inline_og3iw75ul21uwtods_540.pngtumblr_inline_p8w4ibr5dU1uv3xzd_540.png
@Wintercreek
May I adopt Fenemei?
@Wintercreek
May I adopt Fenemei?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@wintercreek please could i adopt her i love her so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28064592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280646/28064592_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wintercreek please could i adopt her i love her so much!

28064592_350.png
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Just as a clarification, the 5kt is sent by the winner, when the winner is announced? How are they contacted?
Just as a clarification, the 5kt is sent by the winner, when the winner is announced? How are they contacted?
faxrqz.jpg
VERY interested in Serena, if I'm chosen to keep the together with her mate I'd be over the moon. i don't exalt from my lair so they'll be together forever!
VERY interested in Serena, if I'm chosen to keep the together with her mate I'd be over the moon. i don't exalt from my lair so they'll be together forever!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 186 187