Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Hey guys! So about two weeks ago my Trend Micro started going on the fritz, turning off sporadically. After a struggle to keep it turned on, I decided to leave it off and just stay on 'safe' sites. At this time, the Coliseum started working perfectly for me (whereas before, I would have to refresh every 2-3 battles due to timing out/connection issues).

This continued for about 2 weeks as stated above. During rollover last night, I got my dad to uninstall and reinstall Trend Micro. As of the present, Trend Micro has currently been reinstalled, and my Coliseum is back to "normal" (with me having to refresh every 2-3 battles due to connection issues).

I have turned Trend Micro off and am attempting to play the Coliseum, but I still cannot, even though Trend Micro has been turned off. Does anyone know if there are 'residual effects' from installing Trend Micro that affect Flight Rising, or is this an unsolvable problem for now?
Hey guys! So about two weeks ago my Trend Micro started going on the fritz, turning off sporadically. After a struggle to keep it turned on, I decided to leave it off and just stay on 'safe' sites. At this time, the Coliseum started working perfectly for me (whereas before, I would have to refresh every 2-3 battles due to timing out/connection issues).

This continued for about 2 weeks as stated above. During rollover last night, I got my dad to uninstall and reinstall Trend Micro. As of the present, Trend Micro has currently been reinstalled, and my Coliseum is back to "normal" (with me having to refresh every 2-3 battles due to connection issues).

I have turned Trend Micro off and am attempting to play the Coliseum, but I still cannot, even though Trend Micro has been turned off. Does anyone know if there are 'residual effects' from installing Trend Micro that affect Flight Rising, or is this an unsolvable problem for now?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan, unfortunately Trend Micro and Fairgrounds/Coliseum do not play well together, as well as some school and work connections. We are working on this but we don't have any further information to share at this time.
@Xairathan, unfortunately Trend Micro and Fairgrounds/Coliseum do not play well together, as well as some school and work connections. We are working on this but we don't have any further information to share at this time.
@Aequorin I fixed it by switching over to AVG Virus defense software ^_^ Thank you though!
@Aequorin I fixed it by switching over to AVG Virus defense software ^_^ Thank you though!
vnfnSuk.gif