Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's this about Wildclaws?
The little announcement banner just flashed a little message by that said "Wildclaw scrolls cycling out May 1st". Clicking on it just takes me to the market place.
Does this mean they'll become more limited?
The little announcement banner just flashed a little message by that said "Wildclaw scrolls cycling out May 1st". Clicking on it just takes me to the market place.
Does this mean they'll become more limited?
@Kaladin They will be taken out of the Gem MP on May 1st. This is not permanent, according to what the admins say about cycling vs. retiring.
@Kaladin They will be taken out of the Gem MP on May 1st. This is not permanent, according to what the admins say about cycling vs. retiring.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
There was a news announcement a while ago.

The wildclaw scrolls will no longer be stocked in the gem marketplace (but will be cycled back in at some point in the indefinite future).
There was a news announcement a while ago.

The wildclaw scrolls will no longer be stocked in the gem marketplace (but will be cycled back in at some point in the indefinite future).
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@Kaladin They won't be any rarer than Imps, really :B The scrolls are being taken out of the marketplace for an unknown amount of time, but cycling means that they might come back eventually.
It won't really have any effect on Wildclaws themselves. Imperial scrolls are one of the rarest and most expensive items on the site and there's still thousands of Imperials.
If you have any dragons you want to turn into a Wildclaw do it soon c: Otherwise it doesn't really matter
Announcement about it here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1044364
@Kaladin They won't be any rarer than Imps, really :B The scrolls are being taken out of the marketplace for an unknown amount of time, but cycling means that they might come back eventually.
It won't really have any effect on Wildclaws themselves. Imperial scrolls are one of the rarest and most expensive items on the site and there's still thousands of Imperials.
If you have any dragons you want to turn into a Wildclaw do it soon c: Otherwise it doesn't really matter
Announcement about it here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1044364
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Alright, thanks! I must've missed the announcement. Well, now I have to get a scroll...
Alright, thanks! I must've missed the announcement. Well, now I have to get a scroll...