Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Sunchaser Jewelry
1 2
@Shuuya:

I'm sorry to tell you that my reason for listing the Sunchaser Jewelry in the AH is similar to DragonSage's. If I somehow manage to acquire large sums of gems in some other way, though, we can discuss a trade by other means. I'm afraid that happening is very unlikely, though... Too bad I can't really be of help!
@Shuuya:

I'm sorry to tell you that my reason for listing the Sunchaser Jewelry in the AH is similar to DragonSage's. If I somehow manage to acquire large sums of gems in some other way, though, we can discuss a trade by other means. I'm afraid that happening is very unlikely, though... Too bad I can't really be of help!
Looking for Very Specific Dragons - please check out my profile!
@Raakel

Ah, it's alright~ thank you for letting me know though!
@Raakel

Ah, it's alright~ thank you for letting me know though!
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
@Shuuya
That sculpture is very tempting...
Sadly, i live in europe, and shipping probably would cost a fortune.
@Shuuya
That sculpture is very tempting...
Sadly, i live in europe, and shipping probably would cost a fortune.
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Penguinnii

Shipping from where I live is just $18, and I can pay~
@Penguinnii

Shipping from where I live is just $18, and I can pay~
@Shuuya
If you're willing to pay the shipping, i'd be very very VERY intrested.
@Shuuya
If you're willing to pay the shipping, i'd be very very VERY intrested.
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Penguinnii

My intention from the very start was to pay the shipping~
@Penguinnii

My intention from the very start was to pay the shipping~
@Shuuya Yeah, i understood that, but since shipping from the USA to Europe is a lot more expensive than shipping from the USA to the USA or Canada, i thought you might not have been willing to spend that much on it. o: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/623/62203_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my dragon Cosnach, showing off the Sunchaser Jewelry to prove that i do have the item. As for the selections, i am not quite sure which i want, i would definitely want the Sculpture one, but i am not quite sure on the rest. I am kinda sad that the ice swirls is female coatl :c
@Shuuya
Yeah, i understood that, but since shipping from the USA to Europe is a lot more expensive than shipping from the USA to the USA or Canada, i thought you might not have been willing to spend that much on it. o:

62203_350.png

This is my dragon Cosnach, showing off the Sunchaser Jewelry to prove that i do have the item.

As for the selections, i am not quite sure which i want, i would definitely want the Sculpture one, but i am not quite sure on the rest. I am kinda sad that the ice swirls is female coatl :c
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Penguinnii

Later this week I am submitting a male Coatl accent that turns wingtips and wing swirls gold if you'd like a copy of that~
@Penguinnii

Later this week I am submitting a male Coatl accent that turns wingtips and wing swirls gold if you'd like a copy of that~
@Shuuya
That sounds very tempting.
If thats allright with you, i'll take Selection 2, 3, the female midnight/midnight/maize coatl from 4 and could i get one of both accents? o:
@Shuuya
That sounds very tempting.
If thats allright with you, i'll take Selection 2, 3, the female midnight/midnight/maize coatl from 4 and could i get one of both accents? o:
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Shuuya
i need to go now. Wont be back for.at least 8, maybe even 16hours. if youre up for it, please pm me for details, we can work things out once i am back ;)
@Shuuya
i need to go now. Wont be back for.at least 8, maybe even 16hours. if youre up for it, please pm me for details, we can work things out once i am back ;)
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
1 2