Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Sunchaser Jewelry
1 2
I'm kind of a poor little bum since I'm usually a mobile user, so I'd like to offer some stuff in return for the ever elusive Sunchaser Jewelry. [b]IN RETURN FOR SUNCHASER JEWELRY, YOU MAY CHOSE FOUR OF THE OFFER SELECTIONS BELOW.[/b] [quote][b]SELECTION 1 - LIMITED ITEMS[/b] [item=darkened eye scar] x3 [item=darkened arm scar] x3 [item=darkened leg scar]x3 [item=boneyard tatters] [item=eroded crystalhide][/quote] [quote][b]SELECTION 2- ART SLAVE[/b] I'll send you either online or by mail a weekly sketch page of your dragons or characters... whatever you want! This will continue for three months, so you'll receive about twelve pages of my sketchbook all filled with art of your choosing~[/quote] [quote][b]SELECTION 3 - SCULPTURE? SCULPTURE.[/b] I am a sculptor, and would be willing to do a [i]3-4 inch tall[/i] sculpture of one of your dragons! It'd be painted, glazed, and shipped to you! Any genes, even gembond, are doable, and I can even include apparel. Be aware that this will, however, take several weeks and is not the quicker option.[/quote] [quote][b]SELECTION 4 - SOME RARE DERGS.[/b] Of the twelve midnight/midnight/maize iridescent/shimmer/circuit coatls onsite I happen to own [i]five[/i] of them. Want to own up to a fourth of a rare dragon color and gene combo? Up to 1, 2, 3 are yours! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2622821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26229/2622821_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] [quote][b]SELECTION 5 - ACCENTS![/b] I have some accents that I recently submitted that are also up or grabs. You can own up to TWO copies! It's called frost swirls (and I'd be more than happy to do previews), and can be seen on my dragon Kido.[/quote] [quote][b]SELECTION 6 - A PAINT A PAINT A PICTURE[/b] I also do digital art and would be more than happy to paint anything (SFW and preferably nonhumanoid) for you! Want examples? http://amalythea.deviantart.com ![/quote]
I'm kind of a poor little bum since I'm usually a mobile user, so I'd like to offer some stuff in return for the ever elusive Sunchaser Jewelry.

IN RETURN FOR SUNCHASER JEWELRY, YOU MAY CHOSE FOUR OF THE OFFER SELECTIONS BELOW.
Quote:
SELECTION 1 - LIMITED ITEMS
Darkened Eye Scar x3 Darkened Arm Scar x3 Darkened Leg Scar x3 Boneyard Tatters Eroded Crystalhide
Quote:
SELECTION 2- ART SLAVE
I'll send you either online or by mail a weekly sketch page of your dragons or characters... whatever you want! This will continue for three months, so you'll receive about twelve pages of my sketchbook all filled with art of your choosing~
Quote:
SELECTION 3 - SCULPTURE? SCULPTURE.
I am a sculptor, and would be willing to do a 3-4 inch tall sculpture of one of your dragons! It'd be painted, glazed, and shipped to you! Any genes, even gembond, are doable, and I can even include apparel. Be aware that this will, however, take several weeks and is not the quicker option.
Quote:
SELECTION 4 - SOME RARE DERGS.
Of the twelve midnight/midnight/maize iridescent/shimmer/circuit coatls onsite I happen to own five of them. Want to own up to a fourth of a rare dragon color and gene combo? Up to 1, 2, 3 are yours!
2622821_350.png
Quote:
SELECTION 5 - ACCENTS!
I have some accents that I recently submitted that are also up or grabs. You can own up to TWO copies! It's called frost swirls (and I'd be more than happy to do previews), and can be seen on my dragon Kido.

Quote:
SELECTION 6 - A PAINT A PAINT A PICTURE
I also do digital art and would be more than happy to paint anything (SFW and preferably nonhumanoid) for you! Want examples? http://amalythea.deviantart.com !
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Just gonna dsicreetly ping some people who I know are probably a little more willing to offload their sunchaser jewelry according to the Auction House.

@Raakel @DragonSage @Nureyev @Eidolon @ZoeyRowan @cloudstar @Aivilo
Just gonna dsicreetly ping some people who I know are probably a little more willing to offload their sunchaser jewelry according to the Auction House.

@Raakel @DragonSage @Nureyev @Eidolon @ZoeyRowan @cloudstar @Aivilo
Sorry, the only reason I'm listing my jewellery on the AH is I need the gems for WC scrolls. Silly cycling of scrolls without giving a period of how long they might be gone.

Good luck though.
Sorry, the only reason I'm listing my jewellery on the AH is I need the gems for WC scrolls. Silly cycling of scrolls without giving a period of how long they might be gone.

Good luck though.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage
Ah, well I wish you luck, too, in your mission for WC scrolls.
@DragonSage
Ah, well I wish you luck, too, in your mission for WC scrolls.
boop
boop
Ringalingalinga ding **** DING
Ringalingalinga ding **** DING
@Boom

SORRYNOTSORRY??
@Boom

SORRYNOTSORRY??
@Shuuya

Sorry, I'd have been willing to do a discount because I heard about it through a friend, but there's nothing here that'd really even cover the cost of originally buying it. Good luck!
@Shuuya

Sorry, I'd have been willing to do a discount because I heard about it through a friend, but there's nothing here that'd really even cover the cost of originally buying it. Good luck!
@shuuya

Oop, I thought you hadn't included a link to your art, I didn't see it at the bottom there, hence why I was leery on the options! Sorry for the double ping, I'll have a look.
@shuuya

Oop, I thought you hadn't included a link to your art, I didn't see it at the bottom there, hence why I was leery on the options! Sorry for the double ping, I'll have a look.
@Boom

Oh, okay! Thank you for taking another look ^u^
I don't have many sculpture examples at the moment on my dA if you were interested in that, but I'm sure that Coatl still has some progress shots saved of the one I was making for her.
@Boom

Oh, okay! Thank you for taking another look ^u^
I don't have many sculpture examples at the moment on my dA if you were interested in that, but I'm sure that Coatl still has some progress shots saved of the one I was making for her.
1 2