Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ancient thread. Ignore.
1 2
@baelistair

Whoa, so many replies! This makes my bad day a bit better!

While I do prefer the combo Mist/Fuchsia/Raspberry, any gender and breed is a-okay with me!
@baelistair

Whoa, so many replies! This makes my bad day a bit better!

While I do prefer the combo Mist/Fuchsia/Raspberry, any gender and breed is a-okay with me!
@baelistair hello! I see you got a lot of help! ^^ If you need more help im gonna breed my guy with his mate in 17 days aprox, If I get a similar looking hatchling, would you like me to send you a message?(Doubt you'll need it but just incase) :D
@baelistair hello! I see you got a lot of help! ^^ If you need more help im gonna breed my guy with his mate in 17 days aprox, If I get a similar looking hatchling, would you like me to send you a message?(Doubt you'll need it but just incase) :D
UJXttDL.png
It's yours, enjoy
It's yours, enjoy
Photographs are a kind of imitation. A great painter captures a true likeness. The camera helps an amateur come close.
Ok y'all! sorry about the delay - I've had a crazy busy week at work and thus no energy for dergs... It's looking like our best bet is to snag this lady from @ArtemiusTheHuman [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40157148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401572/40157148_350.png[/img] [/url] And this boy that Isaac Fluno gave to me: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38243877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382439/38243877_350.png[/img] [/url] And hope for the best with them! There would be 2 color options for each gene, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a mist/fuschia/rasp kiddo pretty quickly! Artemius left the payment decision up to me.... but I would feel bad just breeding this pretty girl without compensating for it... so does 10kt per breeding (in case we need to do multiple nests) sound fair to you? If so I'll send you the cash and you can send the girl to @Arimwe - and I'm sending the boy to Arimwe right now~
Ok y'all! sorry about the delay - I've had a crazy busy week at work and thus no energy for dergs...

It's looking like our best bet is to snag this lady from @ArtemiusTheHuman

40157148_350.png

And this boy that Isaac Fluno gave to me:

38243877_350.png

And hope for the best with them! There would be 2 color options for each gene, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a mist/fuschia/rasp kiddo pretty quickly!

Artemius left the payment decision up to me.... but I would feel bad just breeding this pretty girl without compensating for it... so does 10kt per breeding (in case we need to do multiple nests) sound fair to you? If so I'll send you the cash and you can send the girl to @Arimwe - and I'm sending the boy to Arimwe right now~
@baelistair

Hey, I can pay too! e-e

The two dragons will be put on a nest with either of my two friends over in Ice.
They are trustworthy, one has a hatchery of their own, and the other has hosted a nest for me before!
Once I know who is able to host, I will let y'all know!
@baelistair

Hey, I can pay too! e-e

The two dragons will be put on a nest with either of my two friends over in Ice.
They are trustworthy, one has a hatchery of their own, and the other has hosted a nest for me before!
Once I know who is able to host, I will let y'all know!
Seriously, i think it's too much just for breeding. She'll have an offspring important for someone, it's a pretty good reward itself.

But if you are really want to repay me, you can explain me this breeding system - or just give me a link for a manual)) Much better, than gold, I guess.

I go to sent her to Arimwe. Give her a nice name, if you want to))

Good luck.
Seriously, i think it's too much just for breeding. She'll have an offspring important for someone, it's a pretty good reward itself.

But if you are really want to repay me, you can explain me this breeding system - or just give me a link for a manual)) Much better, than gold, I guess.

I go to sent her to Arimwe. Give her a nice name, if you want to))

Good luck.
Edit some one. Must have bumped snd then deleted the post only reason I saw it
Edit some one. Must have bumped snd then deleted the post only reason I saw it
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@WurldPeaz
Bruh this was from 4 years ago??? I appreciate the attempt to help but please pay attention before you go digging up dead threads lol.
@WurldPeaz
Bruh this was from 4 years ago??? I appreciate the attempt to help but please pay attention before you go digging up dead threads lol.
1 2