Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temp close - on vacation w/o internet!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89
-
-
Sending a crossroads your way for 300 gems in the discount lane please (:
Sending a crossroads your way for 300 gems in the discount lane please (:
W2MrFXc.png

@Terpsichoria

I hope I do this correctly.

I'd like to purchase 1,000g's for the Priority Rate Lane and will send a cr with the amount of treasure equaling 860,000. I believe that is the correct amount. Thank you very much.

@Terpsichoria

I hope I do this correctly.

I'd like to purchase 1,000g's for the Priority Rate Lane and will send a cr with the amount of treasure equaling 860,000. I believe that is the correct amount. Thank you very much.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
Boop!
Boop!
@Terpsichoria I would like to purchase 1500 gems at the Express rate if possible, if not I can do priority. I will send you a CR for 1,245,000t, if my calculations are off, let me know- I'm not good at math xD
@Terpsichoria I would like to purchase 1500 gems at the Express rate if possible, if not I can do priority. I will send you a CR for 1,245,000t, if my calculations are off, let me know- I'm not good at math xD
@girlinthegarden Hey there! At the express rate, which is 1:865, that would come out to 1,299,000. If that's okay, please send a CR for that amount and I'll fill it ASAP! :)
@girlinthegarden Hey there! At the express rate, which is 1:865, that would come out to 1,299,000. If that's okay, please send a CR for that amount and I'll fill it ASAP! :)
@Terpsichoria
will you buy my fest currency? I need gems desperate and I don't ever save it.
@Terpsichoria
will you buy my fest currency? I need gems desperate and I don't ever save it.
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
@supernovas Definitely! Please send a CR my way ^_^
@supernovas Definitely! Please send a CR my way ^_^
@Terpsichoria
Hi, I'm interested in a gem loan.

Loan Amount Requested: 500g
Loan Amount to be Repaid: 550g
Estimated Repayment Date or Proposed Payment Plan: depends on how busy I get irl / how much time I have for FR this coming week; probably within 7-14 days
Collateral Offered: I have a bunch of accents in my vault and will see if I can find one (or some combination) that add up to approximately 500g
@Terpsichoria
Hi, I'm interested in a gem loan.

Loan Amount Requested: 500g
Loan Amount to be Repaid: 550g
Estimated Repayment Date or Proposed Payment Plan: depends on how busy I get irl / how much time I have for FR this coming week; probably within 7-14 days
Collateral Offered: I have a bunch of accents in my vault and will see if I can find one (or some combination) that add up to approximately 500g
Art by Drytil
@Terpsichoria

Hi I'm interested in buying some gems, but I'm not sure which exchange rate I should follow, the post says 810 per gem and the thread title says 845... unless I read it wrong. I would like to acquire however many gems I can get for 140k, please. Could you advise me as to how many that would be?
@Terpsichoria

Hi I'm interested in buying some gems, but I'm not sure which exchange rate I should follow, the post says 810 per gem and the thread title says 845... unless I read it wrong. I would like to acquire however many gems I can get for 140k, please. Could you advise me as to how many that would be?
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89