Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | sold
Just looked through, and sadly I don't have any of the rarer pets on your wishlist, just some commons. On the off chance you or anyone else is interested, these are the only rares I have: [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/114940146.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/114940146&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/134422387.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/134422387&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url] Otherwise, good luck bump!
Just looked through, and sadly I don't have any of the rarer pets on your wishlist, just some commons.

On the off chance you or anyone else is interested, these are the only rares I have:
114940146&trans=1.jpg134422387&trans=1.jpg

Otherwise, good luck bump!
@BloodyBunny

I have quite a few Rare and Very Rare pets that you may be interested in! You can check out any of my pets I have, I'm down to trade multiples for the set!
@BloodyBunny

I have quite a few Rare and Very Rare pets that you may be interested in! You can check out any of my pets I have, I'm down to trade multiples for the set!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@BloodyBunny

Hello! I really don't know how to navigate ChickenSmoothie, but I'm Irien over there, and I have a Pegasus from the 2016 space event (which you're looking for it seems). I don't know how to value that at all, so I'd be happy to get any kind of offer in gems or treasure to get an idea of the value. I also have all the Butterfly-wolves from 2016 June you have on your wishlist except one, as well as the August 2016 uncommon horses, and the October 2016 and January 2017 dogs. How much would you say that's worth?
@BloodyBunny

Hello! I really don't know how to navigate ChickenSmoothie, but I'm Irien over there, and I have a Pegasus from the 2016 space event (which you're looking for it seems). I don't know how to value that at all, so I'd be happy to get any kind of offer in gems or treasure to get an idea of the value. I also have all the Butterfly-wolves from 2016 June you have on your wishlist except one, as well as the August 2016 uncommon horses, and the October 2016 and January 2017 dogs. How much would you say that's worth?
2H1KHHC.png
@EeveeDream
not overly interested in those two, but thanks for the offer!

@SweetEkk0
i do like some of those rares/very rares.
they don't add up to the whole set though, its value is around 30k gems.

but i'll send you over an suggestion and we can work from there?

@Irien
i'm not too interested in uncommons and below being the main part of the trade.
but if you want to find out their gem price, you just need to take the pets C$ worth and multiply it with 5,9
@EeveeDream
not overly interested in those two, but thanks for the offer!

@SweetEkk0
i do like some of those rares/very rares.
they don't add up to the whole set though, its value is around 30k gems.

but i'll send you over an suggestion and we can work from there?

@Irien
i'm not too interested in uncommons and below being the main part of the trade.
but if you want to find out their gem price, you just need to take the pets C$ worth and multiply it with 5,9
@BloodyBunny
Okay, thanks! Though I'm not sure how to price uncommon so and below, I think that should be easy enough to find in the CS servers :) Good luck for your trade!

Oh, and while I'm at it: if you ever want that Pegasus (rare Space event), just hit me up. ^^
@BloodyBunny
Okay, thanks! Though I'm not sure how to price uncommon so and below, I think that should be easy enough to find in the CS servers :) Good luck for your trade!

Oh, and while I'm at it: if you ever want that Pegasus (rare Space event), just hit me up. ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@BloodyBunny

sounds good!
@BloodyBunny

sounds good!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
How much in gems or gold for each?
How much in gems or gold for each?
@SintaraSylvanus
they are already sold, sorry!
@SintaraSylvanus
they are already sold, sorry!