Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Knights for Newbies MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size= 6] Currently [b]OPEN[/b] NOTICE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2448197]HERE[/url][/b] [/size] If offline or busy, replies may be slower but don't let that stop you from pinging me![/center] [center]Hello and thank you for stopping by! I've decided to give back to the new community as many people have for me over the two years I've spent on flight rising! In an effort to help newer players in coliseum, I've started this little program called [size= 5] [b]Knights for Newbies![/b][/size] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/8885/f/2016/226/0/f/header_books_by_dogi_crimson-dadvbsf.png[/img] [i]The goal of KfN is to help newer players (3 months or less) get a jump start on their coliseum training by providing up to two dragons of level 10 or above to those in need of them. Whether mentors or to fight side by side with your dragons, they are yours. Currently I am looking for one or more people to help me manage this new thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM, I don't bite! [/i] If there are no dragons available, no need to worry! Reserve slots are currently [b]OPEN[/b] to reserve a dragon once more are available! If you wish to donate a dragon to the program, PM me and I will be back to you ASAP. Thank you in advance! [size= 2][u][b]I must get this out of the way right away. Dragons will be sent upon request completely free of charge! However, this is NOT A FREE FODDER THREAD. IF YOU ADOPT AND IMMEDIATELY EXALT OR RESELL YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND BLOCKED. This thread is Non-Profit, abusing this thread will not be tolerated.[/b][/u][/size] ------------------------------------ [size=6][b]Squires for Hire[/b][/size] [b][size= 5]Ping @Cruelty For these dragons![/size][/b] Training... [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d8d2/f/2016/234/4/b/npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif[/img] [b][size= 5]Ping @Prisoner319 For these Dragons! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41568177][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415682/41568177_350.png?mtime=Wvww-AAClfs.png[/img] [/url] Charzard | Guardian | Female | Level 10 | Melee [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/d8d2/f/2016/234/4/b/npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif[/img] [b][size= 5]Ping @ssnakebite For these dragons![/size][/b] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/657b/f/2016/208/7/8/ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png[/img] [size= 6]After I get my dragon, what's next?? [i]Ultimate guide™[/i] [b][u]HERE[/u][/b] [/size] (Link not active yet 5/7/18) ------------------------------------- [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/40af/f/2017/204/6/d/npc_trippandpipp_by_dogi_crimson-dbhg2gp.gif[/img] WAITING LIST SLOTS: [size=3][i]To be put on or removed from the pinglist, tag @/Cruelty. Questions will be answered ASAP![/i][/size] 1. OPEN! 2. OPEN! 3. OPEN! 4. OPEN! 5. OPEN! [size= 5]Looking for more dragons to join you on your journey? Check out @Academy 's free dragon thread [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2188038][u]Here[/u][/url][/b] If you would like one of these dragons to be trained here at KFN, be sure to ping Academy and I![/size] [size = 4]Affiliates & Special Thanks to- @Academy @Prisoner319 @ssnakebite[/center][/size]
Currently OPEN

NOTICE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED HERE

If offline or busy, replies may be slower but don't let that stop you from pinging me!

Hello and thank you for stopping by! I've decided to give back to the new community as many people have for me over the two years I've spent on flight rising! In an effort to help newer players in coliseum, I've started this little program called

Knights for Newbies!

header_books_by_dogi_crimson-dadvbsf.png

The goal of KfN is to help newer players (3 months or less) get a jump start on their coliseum training by providing up to two dragons of level 10 or above to those in need of them. Whether mentors or to fight side by side with your dragons, they are yours. Currently I am looking for one or more people to help me manage this new thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM, I don't bite!

If there are no dragons available, no need to worry! Reserve slots are currently OPEN to reserve a dragon once more are available!

If you wish to donate a dragon to the program, PM me and I will be back to you ASAP. Thank you in advance!

I must get this out of the way right away. Dragons will be sent upon request completely free of charge! However, this is NOT A FREE FODDER THREAD. IF YOU ADOPT AND IMMEDIATELY EXALT OR RESELL YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND BLOCKED. This thread is Non-Profit, abusing this thread will not be tolerated.

Squires for Hire

Ping @Cruelty For these dragons!

Training...

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif

Ping @Prisoner319 For these Dragons!

41568177_350.png?mtime=Wvww-AAClfs.png

Charzard | Guardian | Female | Level 10 | Melee

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif

Ping @ssnakebite For these dragons!

ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png

After I get my dragon, what's next??
Ultimate guide™ HERE

(Link not active yet 5/7/18)

npc_trippandpipp_by_dogi_crimson-dbhg2gp.gif

WAITING LIST SLOTS:

To be put on or removed from the pinglist, tag @/Cruelty. Questions will be answered ASAP!

1. OPEN!
2. OPEN!
3. OPEN!
4. OPEN!
5. OPEN!

Looking for more dragons to join you on your journey? Check out @Academy 's free dragon thread Here If you would like one of these dragons to be trained here at KFN, be sure to ping Academy and I!

Affiliates & Special Thanks to-
@Academy
@Prisoner319
@ssnakebite

Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Reserved for Pinglist
Reserved for Pinglist
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Pinglist for the Ultimate Guide™ Completion
@/FinalValkyrie21 @/Thelizardgirl @/HouseMD455 @/SourSoup @/Tripp
Pinglist for the Ultimate Guide™ Completion
@/FinalValkyrie21 @/Thelizardgirl @/HouseMD455 @/SourSoup @/Tripp
UPDATES
5/8/18 Combat Guide pinglist added
5/8/18 New dragons!
UPDATES
5/8/18 Combat Guide pinglist added
5/8/18 New dragons!
And we are OFFICALLY OPEN!
And we are OFFICALLY OPEN!
@Cruelty could i adopt ethan please ive almost got a team together?
@Cruelty could i adopt ethan please ive almost got a team together?
“Evil beware we have waffles”
@TeenTitains
Sending him your way now! Thank you for adopting him! :)
@TeenTitains
Sending him your way now! Thank you for adopting him! :)
Hello
Sorry Im new and Im a bit confused on how this actually works.
So you send the person a level 10 dragon to help them with training at the colliseum but fo we have to send it back after a certain amount of time or is there a charge for it?
Sorry just a bit confused is all
Thanks in advance
@Cruelty
Hello
Sorry Im new and Im a bit confused on how this actually works.
So you send the person a level 10 dragon to help them with training at the colliseum but fo we have to send it back after a certain amount of time or is there a charge for it?
Sorry just a bit confused is all
Thanks in advance
@Cruelty
@Thelizardgirl
I send you a dragon that's level ten and all to hopefully permanently join your lair to help train up your coli team. The little blurb there is just in case you decide that your dragon is no longer wanted there is a place for them to go back to :)
It is a free service
@Thelizardgirl
I send you a dragon that's level ten and all to hopefully permanently join your lair to help train up your coli team. The little blurb there is just in case you decide that your dragon is no longer wanted there is a place for them to go back to :)
It is a free service
Ooh okay then.
Thank you for explaining. I would like to get one then if that is okay? Id like Kindling as he is very cute and his colours are similar to one of my progens.
Another quick question
Are we allowed to breed them?
Thank you in advance
@Cruelty
Ooh okay then.
Thank you for explaining. I would like to get one then if that is okay? Id like Kindling as he is very cute and his colours are similar to one of my progens.
Another quick question
Are we allowed to breed them?
Thank you in advance
@Cruelty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10